Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
I didn't even want fucking merch.

I just wanted the book, and had to pick the one with the least amount of shit that would just collect dust.
How many people are reading cyberfrog who are coin collectors?
How many people who read Cyberfrog are ex military bikers?

those are the audiences for the coin @FROG

Action figures, shirts, posters are the core merch you can grind out [buttons and key chains. Maybe a plushy doll line]

TheSoutherStar

kiwifarms.net
DSP Mike says Comicsgate is dead. It's over shut it down.

View attachment 997164View attachment 997169
Some people are saying that mike made this poll to be divisive but I am sure the reason is much simpler. Mike is in a pretty rough financial state given he is living in san diego with 4+ kids. I’m certain he created the poll so he has some sense of reassurance that he is doing what he thinks is the correct business decision. He’s gotta have some anxiety after publicly and loudly turning his back on such a large following.

Tl;dr: the poll will help him sleep at night

venom3141

kiwifarms.net
Some people are saying that mike made this poll to be divisive but I am sure the reason is much simpler. Mike is in a pretty rough financial state given he is living in san diego with 4+ kids. I’m certain he created the poll so he has some sense of reassurance that he is doing what he thinks is the correct business decision. He’s gotta have some anxiety after publicly and loudly turning his back on such a large following.

DSP Mike has tried several avenues of making money without being comicsgate. First it was working for Geeks and Gamers but his videos were shit so he tried getting the outrage bucks by putting Lonestar on Kickstarter. After it was rejected (like everyone predicted as it was Kickstarter after all), he used articles from Dailywire to get the outrage money.

• Agree
Reactions: TheSoutherStar

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net

Could he have maybe made a poll that actually was remotely well constructed or told him the information he thinks it does?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: TheSoutherStar

TheSoutherStar

kiwifarms.net
Could he have maybe made a poll that actually was remotely well constructed or told him the information he thinks it does?
IMO it doesn’t really matter to him as long as he is able to justify his really fucking fascinating business decisions

DSP Mike has tried several avenues of making money without being comicsgate. First it was working for Geeks and Gamers but his videos were shit so he tried getting the outrage bucks by putting Lonestar on Kickstarter. After it was rejected (like everyone predicted as it was Kickstarter after all), he used articles from Dailywire to get the outrage money.
That kickstarter shit was hilarious. He keeps saying how his channel is his house his rules and those getting banned on the channel are a bunch of babies. All the while doing the same whining to kickstarter because he’s banned there not realizing the irony of him being on their house, judged by their rules.

Seriously DarkSydeMike so entertaining because he’s so easy to bait into arguing against his principles.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
That kickstarter shit was hilarious. He keeps saying how his channel is his house his rules and those getting banned on the channel are a bunch of babies. All the while doing the same whining to kickstarter because he’s banned there not realizing the irony of him being on their house, judged by their rules.

Seriously DarkSydeMike so entertaining because he’s so easy to bait into arguing against his principles.
I think he got banned to create drama for youtube drama dollarydoos

Wise Man

I know nothing.
kiwifarms.net
The narrative seems to have shifted from, "Comicsgate has no leaders and no gatekeepers" to "If we don't like you, go away and leave us alone."

Also, these two tweets make no sense when taken together. If CG means all "consumers" then how can it have gatekeepers?

If Comics Gate was (still) a consumer movement, then the creators wouldn't have to virtue signal so hard about wearing or not wearing the label, it would all be up to the consumer about who is or isn't comics gate.

EVS owns the trademark of Comics Gate. Which means it is not a movement, but a product... (since the moment he did that)
The owner could be considered the leader, if he can legally decide which properties are/are not Comics Gate.

Basically he (and others) did to Comics Gate what Super PACs did to the Tea Party.

*edited a bit

Last edited:

TheSoutherStar

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1000343

The narrative seems to have shifted from, "Comicsgate has no leaders and no gatekeepers" to "If we don't like you, go away and leave us alone."

Also, these two tweets make no sense when taken together. If CG means all "consumers" then how can it have gatekeepers?
you can't shift the narrative of something that has been abstract and principally unstable in the first place. One of the main reasons comicsgate has been such a shitshow is because everybody has their own definition of what it is.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
EVS owns the trademark of Comics Gate. Which means it is not a movement, but a product... (since the moment he did that)
The owner could be considered the leader, if he can legally decide which properties are/are not Comics Gate.
he owns *A* trademark for Comicsgate for his Product "Comicsgate Live"

Other people can own other Comicsgate Trademarks

you can't shift the narrative of something that has been abstract and principally unstable in the first place. One of the main reasons comicsgate has been such a shitshow is because everybody has their own definition of what it is.
Also "Comicsgate as a consumer movement" was always a marketing bit

View attachment 1000343

It never meant consumers: It was representative of a cultural zeitgeist.

So you can tell people to GTFO of your counterculture

PocketJacks

kiwifarms.net
It was a busy week in Comicsgate. In a fall out from the Drawn and Quartered, Comicsgaters hosted a “Drawn and Backholed” on YellowFlash’s dying YouTube channel. The winner was “Boner King” the dildo wielder.

Further the discussion, Mike S Miller posted a poll to his Twitter asking former CG members if they still considered themselves to be part of Comicsgate. After receiving over 2000 votes, 44% indicated that they no longer considered themselves to be part of the hashtag movement.

Members of the Comicsgate community objected to the poll, and fashioned one of their own. Bleeding Fool ran such a pool and having received over 1050 votes, 32% of respondents indicated that they were not part of the movement. Comic gate member El Froggo decided that Mike’s poll was lame and ran his own, which received 455 votes with 48% indicated that CG was dead or dying.

AdamFriend continued to curry favor with CG as much as possible in anticipation of getting that sweet CG money for his upcoming comic project, Dick Smashers for which he appears to be the principle artist.

Over the weekend, Ethan Van Sciver was challenging all comers on Twitter. Many Ethan fans continued to label me a stalker and characterizing my activities as simply the bitter actions of someone who was scorned by Ethan echoing a sentiment that ThatUmbrellaGuy once voiced. As the Twitter storm raged, I voiced details that Ethan had actually specifically invited me onto his stream, including saying he wanted to have a special stream just to discuss “Guinevere and the Divinity Factory” after which he ghosted me.

After the Twitteratti digested these details, Ethan came forward to say that while he had done that, he had not meant me any harm. I was instead to understand that my comic project simply wasn’t that important to him, but that he would have gotten to it eventually. After which, Ethan seemed to adopt less antagonistic tone in his Tweets, encouraging more discourse and urging people to stick to the business of making comics.

Jon Del Arroz, an on-again-off-again, frenemy of comicsgate decided to take the opportunity to call a peace with Caesar by, according to Ethan, claiming that Ethan’s most vocal opponents were “gamma males.”

The tone of online discourse after that weekend changed quite a bit. First, the Comicsgate community began passing the hat to pay for the War Campaign member PanBoy’s legal bill, as the cyberstalking charges against him would be proceeding to trial. The dildo memes seemed friendlier, as recent War Campaign member Comics Invictus shared a Thanksgiving themed meme featuring former War Campaign member Praetorian inserting former Comicsgate members Edwin Boyette and Doug Tenapel into his rectum. To help complete the artistry of the piece, former CG artist Sachi was featured as watching with her head pasted onto a turkey- no doubt a reference to when Caesar had called her a “turkeyneck.”

Ethan Van Sciver seemed to be back to business himself, showcasing the cover for War Campaign comic book, “Vestige” which was due to be shipped to backers last month but has not. Ethan encouraged people to back the book as it was still InDemand. Over the course of the livestream, Ethan reiterated that SJWs were killing the comic book industry, citing the decision of Orbital Comics in London to no longer deal with Diamond as the latest example. He then went onto declare that Comicsgate would inherit it term industry from Marvel and DC at some point in the future. After the livesteam, Vestige picked up an additional $1200.

According to Praetorian, the former War Campaign member who featured in the Thanksgiving dildo meme, the money from Vestige is split up among the leaders of War Campaign. Meaning that some of that $1200 will, most likely, go towards paying the legal fees of Pan for Cyberstalking.

Speaking of legal fees, the legal team representing the defendants of Vic Mignogna’s defamation lawsuit, presented a motion to be awarded the legal fees as well as sanctions which amounted to more than a quarter of a million dollars. Unless Mr. Mignogna can prevail on his appeal, the entire war chest that comicsgaters ThatUmbrellaGuy and attorney Nick Ricketta raised, which was specifically cited in defendants’ motion, may become the legal property of the defendants.

With the new era of Comicsgate minding its own business beginning to take shape, prominent Comicsgaters TUG and JustSomeGuy began calling to #bringbackgatekeeping in order to rid Comicsgate of SJW influences. It was unclear exactly whom needed to be exiled from their community, but, nevertheless, these calls for the addition of gatekeeping to the community of Comicsgate represents a major step as many of these same figures previously denied that Comicsgate ever a community, had a leader, and, held gatekeeping to be antithetical to the comics revolution.

In a followup on last weeks story, Mitch Breitweiser’s campaign for Futurists, has been shown some love recently. It is now tracking to bring in just under $40,000. I received official word from Indiegogo which corrected a prior message I had received from them regarding running multiple campaigns. Apparently, anyone may run multiple campaigns on Indiegogo, but they will not receive that money unless they have fulfilled all other campaigns.

This raises the question of why Mr. Brietweiser would even be conducting a second campaign as Red Rooster remains very much unfulfilled. In fact, he has expressed the fulfillment of that campaign to be part and parcel of the activities of the Allegiance Arts operations which include the books he is currently raising money for. Unless, of course, their is a secret deal as I previously alleged between Indiegogo and Comicsgaters which allowed them to get their money without having met previous requirements. Such a deal would be difficult for an outsider to monitor as such a funds transfer is far more difficult to track in comparison to a second campaign, which is public information.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Further the discussion, Mike S Miller posted a poll to his Twitter asking former CG members if they still considered themselves to be part of Comicsgate. After receiving over 2000 votes, 44% indicated that they no longer considered themselves to be part of the hashtag movement.
Wait, so only 44% of "former" ComicsGate members don't consider themselves part of ComicsGate? Is there something about the word "former" that I'm not understanding?

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was a busy week in Comicsgate. In a fall out from the Drawn and Quartered, Comicsgaters hosted a “Drawn and Backholed” on YellowFlash’s dying YouTube channel. The winner was “Boner King” the dildo wielder.

Members of the Comicsgate community objected to the poll, and fashioned one of their own. Bleeding Fool ran such a pool and having received over 1050 votes, 32% of respondents indicated that they were not part of the movement. Comic gate member El Froggo decided that Mike’s poll was lame and ran his own, which received 455 votes with 48% indicated that CG was dead or dying.

AdamFriend continued to curry favor with CG as much as possible in anticipation of getting that sweet CG money for his upcoming comic project, Dick Smashers for which he appears to be the principle artist.

Over the weekend, Ethan Van Sciver was challenging all comers on Twitter. Many Ethan fans continued to label me a stalker and characterizing my activities as simply the bitter actions of someone who was scorned by Ethan echoing a sentiment that ThatUmbrellaGuy once voiced. As the Twitter storm raged, I voiced details that Ethan had actually specifically invited me onto his stream, including saying he wanted to have a special stream just to discuss “Guinevere and the Divinity Factory” after which he ghosted me.

After the Twitteratti digested these details, Ethan came forward to say that while he had done that, he had not meant me any harm. I was instead to understand that my comic project simply wasn’t that important to him, but that he would have gotten to it eventually. After which, Ethan seemed to adopt less antagonistic tone in his Tweets, encouraging more discourse and urging people to stick to the business of making comics.

Jon Del Arroz, an on-again-off-again, frenemy of comicsgate decided to take the opportunity to call a peace with Caesar by, according to Ethan, claiming that Ethan’s most vocal opponents were “gamma males.”

The tone of online discourse after that weekend changed quite a bit. First, the Comicsgate community began passing the hat to pay for the War Campaign member PanBoy’s legal bill, as the cyberstalking charges against him would be proceeding to trial. The dildo memes seemed friendlier, as recent War Campaign member Comics Invictus shared a Thanksgiving themed meme featuring former War Campaign member Praetorian inserting former Comicsgate members Edwin Boyette and Doug Tenapel into his rectum. To help complete the artistry of the piece, former CG artist Sachi was featured as watching with her head pasted onto a turkey- no doubt a reference to when Caesar had called her a “turkeyneck.”

Ethan Van Sciver seemed to be back to business himself, showcasing the cover for War Campaign comic book, “Vestige” which was due to be shipped to backers last month but has not. Ethan encouraged people to back the book as it was still InDemand. Over the course of the livestream, Ethan reiterated that SJWs were killing the comic book industry, citing the decision of Orbital Comics in London to no longer deal with Diamond as the latest example. He then went onto declare that Comicsgate would inherit it term industry from Marvel and DC at some point in the future. After the livesteam, Vestige picked up an additional $1200.

According to Praetorian, the former War Campaign member who featured in the Thanksgiving dildo meme, the money from Vestige is split up among the leaders of War Campaign. Meaning that some of that $1200 will, most likely, go towards paying the legal fees of Pan for Cyberstalking.

Speaking of legal fees, the legal team representing the defendants of Vic Mignogna’s defamation lawsuit, presented a motion to be awarded the legal fees as well as sanctions which amounted to more than a quarter of a million dollars. Unless Mr. Mignogna can prevail on his appeal, the entire war chest that comicsgaters ThatUmbrellaGuy and attorney Nick Ricketta raised, which was specifically cited in defendants’ motion, may become the legal property of the defendants.

With the new era of Comicsgate minding its own business beginning to take shape, prominent Comicsgaters TUG and JustSomeGuy began calling to #bringbackgatekeeping in order to rid Comicsgate of SJW influences. It was unclear exactly whom needed to be exiled from their community, but, nevertheless, these calls for the addition of gatekeeping to the community of Comicsgate represents a major step as many of these same figures previously denied that Comicsgate ever a community, had a leader, and, held gatekeeping to be antithetical to the comics revolution.

In a followup on last weeks story, Mitch Breitweiser’s campaign for Futurists, has been shown some love recently. It is now tracking to bring in just under $40,000. I received official word from Indiegogo which corrected a prior message I had received from them regarding running multiple campaigns. Apparently, anyone may run multiple campaigns on Indiegogo, but they will not receive that money unless they have fulfilled all other campaigns.

This raises the question of why Mr. Brietweiser would even be conducting a second campaign as Red Rooster remains very much unfulfilled. In fact, he has expressed the fulfillment of that campaign to be part and parcel of the activities of the Allegiance Arts operations which include the books he is currently raising money for. Unless, of course, their is a secret deal as I previously alleged between Indiegogo and Comicsgaters which allowed them to get their money without having met previous requirements. Such a deal would be difficult for an outsider to monitor as such a funds transfer is far more difficult to track in comparison to a second campaign, which is public information.

HOLY SHIT - there is more gay ops in CG than a CIA base in San Francisco.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino