Diseased #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
I was curious about the ins and outs of CG. So I started looking through here. If you call what I am doing is autistically screeching... Holy shit. Have you seen the rest of the internet?
No, but I've seen the rest of kiwi farms and if you think a documentary on chris-chan is bad then I have a huge surprise for you.
And yes you are autistically screeching into the void of no one gives a fuck with long ass wall posts.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Ah yea him. No... Andy is nothing like CWC lol.

Yea there is a series of documentaries that someone on YouTube did. All the documentaries did was actually make me feel really bad for him/her whatever it wants to be.

If CWC was a "normal" person you would say. Yah... That guy is a fucking dick deserving of everything happening to him, but considering the fact that he is extremely autistic. I feel kinda bad for him. I think that I hit about episode 10 of the docuseries and tapped out. I think that is the first time I felt bad for watching something and giving support to someone doing something like that to someone.

I had a really sick feeling while watching it.
If you want to feel bad about people whose only mistake was using the internet while mentally ill, you should really be digging into Terry A Davis (pbuh) and Gail Schuler

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
Ah yea him. No... Andy is nothing like CWC lol.

Yea there is a series of documentaries that someone on YouTube did. All the documentaries did was actually make me feel really bad for him/her whatever it wants to be.

If CWC was a "normal" person you would say. Yah... That guy is a fucking dick deserving of everything happening to him, but considering the fact that he is extremely autistic. I feel kinda bad for him. I think that I hit about episode 10 of the docuseries and tapped out. I think that is the first time I felt bad for watching something and giving support to someone doing something like that to someone.

I had a really sick feeling while watching it.
I think you're talking about GenoSamuel's Docuseries. To be fair, he isn't doing the trolling, or even really contributing to it (CWC has even commented on videos occasionally to give some further insight to the events that were going on.)

Part of me also feels the way you feel, sorry for him, but then there are other things that are merely his own laziness. His parents didn't help either. What Geno does, however, is give recounts of events, unbiased, simply documenting it... So in my book, I don't think what he's doing is all that wrong.

Also: Not saying you feel that way, just stating my view on it. - and also to drop the topic...

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Absolutely! And did it better.
You say you can do it better, but Let's see will the box will come out on time and not 1 to 2 years later like your other crowdfunding prospects. I guess any one who works in the comics industry always copying people's ideas. Are you that butthurt over doug? Do you have romantic feelings for him and he turned you down so you started calling him homophobic? I never seen a man so hellbent and paranoid like you. You guys are middle aged adults and yet you keep fighting a one sided argument? Your "friendship" with Peter will end on about year or a few months and you will trash his business. You need to calm the self inflating ego my guy.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
No no, you got it backwards. That thread got made so people could autistically screech at @FROG without messing up this thread. All the other stuff goes here.
Meh, I'd say screeching goes both ways.

Ignoring the man-thot, it's new comics day good people. Last one for a while. So how did the direct market choose to die?

In the mainstream there was X-men #9. Those of us who read comics over the last five years knew what to expect. A long ass story. I'd say he's only a third of the way through. If it ended at twelve this would be his second shortest ongoing on a Marvel series.

It's fitting two DC Bendis titles, Action and LOSH would be on the stands. Seriously. Best statement for why comics are dying.

White Knight ended, but its surprising how little coverage that's getting.

Meanwhile in YT comics

Most of YT has stepped it up, made more. Richard, being the special creature he is has done less. Its end day on new comic day, last one in a long time, and he posted one review. Of an image comic. Not by Kirman or McFarlane.

He even mentions in his video, this is the last comic book day, maybe for a long time. If the point of these reviews is to show how comics got to this state, reviewing Indie books doesn't accomplish that. Comics won't die because of the bottom. They die because the top talent on monthly books is Al Ewing, Tom King, and Brian Bendis.

Keyfabe's heads are firmly stuck up their asses. Comics melting down, let's talk about twenty year old comics!

Snore stream about the issue from Frog. I was fast forwarding to see who was on.

Richard comes on at 119, and he and Pete are actually on stream together. Like I said, Rubicon. I think Richard actually would do well with Pete and Alterna. Just needed Mitch and you'd have the three big CG companies in the same room.

Doug's lost his damn mind. puppet shows.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
Well he did do claymation puppeteer work, but I didnt know he became friends with Q. Id rather take puppet shows then a middle aged man with paranoa narcissist crying how he got stabbed in the back when his actions caused most issues.
Puppet shows and old comic books are about the best we can ask for during the wu flu ramadan.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: jspit

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
The last I heard, Nerkish was leaving youtube. That's cool that he's still around
He made a video recently where he said he backlogged a lot of his older videos to Bitchute and split his channels to avoid getting his main channel struck down. You can never really tell with Nerkish whether he's gone from YouTube, since like Metokur he operates on Jim time.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Shots fired

I wonder what set that particular shot off. EVS hasn't been talking about him and I don't see anyone talking about handouts in the replies. We need to make more of an effort to keep an eye on Donny's twitter though, he's been getting spicy and keeps deleting shit when he gets too much blowback.
Green Knight on Twitter_ _Remember, #ComicsGate, according to Donny C_ - twitter.com.png

ET9S2oYXkAYfFd1.jpgET9_6O_UcAA9p_g.jpg
He also got into an argument with Peter that ended with a block
Tweets with replies by Peter Simeti 💬 (@petersimeti) _ Twitter - twitter.com.png

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what set that particular shot off. EVS hasn't been talking about him and I don't see anyone talking about handouts in the replies. We need to make more of an effort to keep an eye on Donny's twitter though, he's been getting spicy and keeps deleting shit when he gets too much blowback.
View attachment 1203317
View attachment 1203316View attachment 1203329
He also got into an argument with Peter that ended with a block
View attachment 1203349
Oh Donny.... Sweet, dumb, Donny...

I really hope he goes forward with his stream idea, I would love too see just how many people he can scrape from the bottom of his boot to listen to him and his "she/her" Dark Queen.

That hurt to type... Remember when Goths didn't give a fuck what you thought about them? When they were sorta edgy losers... Now they cry if you misgender them. Pussies.

EDIT: Devil's AdvoCates Cult channel. A whopping 37 subscribers, and their first show will be Saturday.

This is probably late, but I just found some of Nerkish's more recent videos, and my god is he having a blast shitting on EVS. The resemblance is uncanny.
Eh, not Nerkish's best...