Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what set that particular shot off. EVS hasn't been talking about him and I don't see anyone talking about handouts in the replies. We need to make more of an effort to keep an eye on Donny's twitter though, he's been getting spicy and keeps deleting shit when he gets too much blowback.
View attachment 1203317
View attachment 1203316View attachment 1203329
He also got into an argument with Peter that ended with a block
View attachment 1203349
Oh Donny.... Sweet, dumb, Donny...

I really hope he goes forward with his stream idea, I would love too see just how many people he can scrape from the bottom of his boot to listen to him and his "she/her" Dark Queen.

That hurt to type... Remember when Goths didn't give a fuck what you thought about them? When they were sorta edgy losers... Now they cry if you misgender them. Pussies.

EDIT: Devil's AdvoCates Cult channel. A whopping 37 subscribers, and their first show will be Saturday.

This is probably late, but I just found some of Nerkish's more recent videos, and my god is he having a blast shitting on EVS. The resemblance is uncanny.
Eh, not Nerkish's best...

jspit

kiwifarms.net
This is probably late, but I just found some of Nerkish's more recent videos, and my god is he having a blast shitting on EVS. The resemblance is uncanny.
Wow, he's still butt hurt? I mean this is Frog tier stuff. Hey, hey. The bad Frog man is mean. He's like fake and stuff man. Isn't it stupid to make fun of SJWs and shit. Why should people, like make fun of that. Bad racist joke, Frog's fat, sexist joke, rinse before going on Jesus hour with Doug and Mike.

Does he not see the irony here? Still bitchin a year later?

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Wow, he's still butt hurt? I mean this is Frog tier stuff. Hey, hey. The bad Frog man is mean. He's like fake and stuff man. Isn't it stupid to make fun of SJWs and shit. Why should people, like make fun of that. Bad racist joke, Frog's fat, sexist joke, rinse before going on Jesus hour with Doug and Mike.

Does he not see the irony here? Still bitchin a year later?
Honestly lardo is an accumulation to jarbo and probably ethan, i didnt see the resemblance to ethan, ethan's character was a frog on nerkish tonight. The video is about 5 months old, he doesn't really do the saving nerkish stuff anymore and he never really talked about ethan's concern trolling nor war campaign attempted doxxing of him.

jspit

kiwifarms.net
Probably, but I'm more appreciative of the fact that he's making fun of people on both sides, especially Ethan. He's the living embodiment of a grifter, arguably even worse than Sargon.
Is it grifting when he's so damn transparent? He says all he cares about is money? I think its pathetic to send a bearded old faggot hard earned money just so he'll read your message.

As for Nerkish, no he's not making fun of both sides. He's attacking Frog because of his stupid father issues or whatever. If you have respect for him, go back and do your research. He rabbits whenever things get intense. Moreover, this reeks of his edgy boy crap.

It's faux South Park syndrome. People who never understood, there's nothing wrong with earnest, sincere passion. It's fucking faux sincerity with ulterior motives that's disgusting

Honestly lardo is an accumulation to jarbo and probably ethan, i didnt see the resemblance to ethan, ethan's character was a frog on nerkish tonight. The video is about 5 months old, he doesn't really do the saving nerkish stuff anymore and he never really talked about ethan's concern trolling nor war campaign attempted doxxing of him.
They were on together four days ago. Its Frog. He's talked shit, but he's easily spooked. I imagine Doug gave him a little nudge.

Holy shit, Kevin Smith acknowledged Dan Didio and what's happening with diamond. Is the little shill cracking?

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
They were on together four days ago. Its Frog. He's talked shit, but he's easily spooked. I imagine Doug gave him a little nudge.
Ah, i always thought it was matt jarbo. But yeah nerk is a easily spooked guy at times even when he was cg adjacent. I'll watch the video after the nick stream.

Edit: watched the stream no mention of frog it was just another saving nerkish stream.

Last edited:

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
I find that tweet from Mags reinforces the theory I explained several pages back. One of the true self destructive goals of these SJWs is to deliberately sabotage Diamond and the LSC's. I'm sure the bean counters at AT&T and Disney scratch their heads at why this current model exists. I recently got back from Japan and Disney has specialty stores in Tokyo and Kyoto filled with toys, posters, plushies and clothing. The one item I noticed was absent was Marvel's comics, could be because Manga dominates, or it could be because the current model of distribution doesn't allow it. AT&T and Disney probably have in-house distribution services, Diamond is a middleman on borrowed time imho.
Assuming AT&T and Disney don't just pull the plug on their publishing arms to save money as Corona-Chan keeps raping them then yeah the Big 2 are the only ones who will survive the Direct Market collapsing. Boom,Dynamite,Dark Horse,IDW and Image are fucked though.

And LOL at "Digital is the future" last I checked only around 10% of comic sales are digital. These SJWs are delusional.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
Give EVS some credit, at least he has the skill to put out something people may want.
Speaking of skill to put out something people may want, I finally got around to reading The Futurists.

Mitch really fucked himself over bad by not completing Red Rooster in a timely manner because The Futurists is hands down the best crowdfunded comic I've received yet from these jokers. I won't go into spoilers but the story is intriguing, Butch Guice's art is phenomenal and the setting is incredibly engaging. I'm kind of annoyed I wasn't able to purchase it by itself and got stuck with Bass Reeves and Norah's Saga, two books I haven't read and am not interested in reading, but overall the Futurists made it worth it.

If anyone here wanted to back Mitch but didn't due to his RR incompetence, I'd still recommend picking up the Futurists at Walmart (you'll probably pay a fraction of the cost I did) because in my humble opinion its the best CG book to come out so far by a country mile.

Detrogen

Real Humdinger
kiwifarms.net
Oh Donny.... Sweet, dumb, Donny...

I really hope he goes forward with his stream idea, I would love too see just how many people he can scrape from the bottom of his boot to listen to him and his "she/her" Dark Queen.

That hurt to type... Remember when Goths didn't give a fuck what you thought about them? When they were sorta edgy losers... Now they cry if you misgender them. Pussies.

EDIT: Devil's AdvoCates Cult channel. A whopping 37 subscribers, and their first show will be Saturday.
I recall listening to Donny Cates on some podcast and outside of writing comics he is dull as dirt. He might do better than Gail Simone on popularity alone, but he will definitely not be successful.

Reactions: Gee Willows Wilson!

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
If there's one good thing about the Kung Flu Bat Bitch cratering the Direct Market it's that I won't have to listen to spineless simps like Cates desperately white knight for mental cases so he can be one of the cool kids.

Twitter is the worst thing man has invented, I miss when social maladjusts were told to shut up.

I recall listening to Donny Cates on some podcast and outside of writing comics he is dull as dirt. He might do better than Gail Simone on popularity alone, but he will definitely not be successful.
Not surprising. Outside the constant butthurt, his twitter feed is also dull as dirt. The dude has the personality of wet cardboard. He's the personification of internet corporatism, the bastard son of Wil Wheaton and Billie Joe Armstrong. Always brimming with impotent anger, raging at those who laugh at him for being a milquetoast wannabe punk. I think he might drop over dead if he ever expressed an opinion that wasn't first approved by the Twitter hivemind.

download.jpg

If we were in high school together, I would've given this dweeb so many fucking swirlies.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Assuming AT&T and Disney don't just pull the plug on their publishing arms to save money as Corona-Chan keeps raping them then yeah the Big 2 are the only ones who will survive the Direct Market collapsing. Boom,Dynamite,Dark Horse,IDW and Image are fucked though.

And LOL at "Digital is the future" last I checked only around 10% of comic sales are digital. These SJWs are delusional.
And yet manga, a reasonably comparable product, has pushing 60% sales digital.

The problem isn't with the format it's delivered in, the problem is with the product. In the manga world, you can find epic fantasy, slice of life, teen sports team dramas, anthropomorphized human cells, an entire subgenre or getting killed and waking up in a magical world, etc. and the marketing is sliced up into young boys/girls, teen boys/girls, young adult... etc. with the intent of graduating customers into the next bracket. Comics offers heroes in capes for a single demographic considered as a whole

jspit

kiwifarms.net

They deserve to die, DC had a good run. But Warner can't shutter the comic division fast enough.

I noped out on Wonder Woman because Steve Orlando is a cuck. After what he did with Supergirl I saw this coming.

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
And yet manga, a reasonably comparable product, has pushing 60% sales digital.

The problem isn't with the format it's delivered in, the problem is with the product. In the manga world, you can find epic fantasy, slice of life, teen sports team dramas, anthropomorphized human cells, an entire subgenre or getting killed and waking up in a magical world, etc. and the marketing is sliced up into young boys/girls, teen boys/girls, young adult... etc. with the intent of graduating customers into the next bracket. Comics offers heroes in capes for a single demographic considered as a whole
Manga is also far cheaper then Western comics. For 2.99 You get a subscription to weekly Shounen Jump meanwhile a single comic book costs 4 dollars.

Comics outside the big 2 also has a wide selection of genres that isn't the problem.

The problems are quality and price.

They deserve to die, DC had a good run. But Warner can't shutter the comic division fast enough.

I noped out on Wonder Woman because Steve Orlando is a cuck. After what he did with Supergirl I saw this coming.
So they made Maxima gay again huh?

The Lesbian fetishism is kinda creepy though.

Last edited:

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Manga is also far cheaper then Western comics. For 2.99 You get a subscription to weekly Shounen Jump meanwhile a single comic book costs 4 dollars.

Comics outside the big 2 also has a wide selection of genres that isn't the problem.

The problems are quality and price.
Yeah, but who knows about anything outside of the big 2 unless they're already deep into comics?

Maybe the smaller publishers are going to merge or get bought out by Jump since Japan isn't really shut down through all of this. It would get them in front of some eyes at the very least

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but who knows about anything outside of the big 2 unless they're already deep into comics?

Maybe the smaller publishers are going to merge or get bought out by Jump since Japan isn't really shut down through all of this. It would get them in front of some eyes at the very least
That's really no different then Shounen trash making up the majority of manga though. Most normie knowledge of manga is stuff like Dragonball and One Piece.

The Western comics industry's problem isn't capeshit being the largest genre in the medium it's the limited reach,shit pricing and quality that's plagued it for the last two decades since they decided to use the direct market as a crutch rather then fix the issues that caused the comics crash in the mid 90s that led to comics disappearing from big retail resulting in them becoming super niche.

Now Corona Chan might kill the direct market leaving only the big 2 standing unless AT&T and Disney decide to shutter them.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
That's really no different then Shounen trash making up the majority of manga though. Most normie knowledge of manga is stuff like Dragonball and One Piece.

The Western comics industry's problem isn't capeshit being the largest genre in the medium it's the limited reach,shit pricing and quality that's plagued it for the last two decades since they decided to use the direct market as a crutch rather then fix the issues that caused the comics crash in the mid 90s that led to comics disappearing from big retail resulting in them becoming super niche.

Now Corona Chan might kill the direct market leaving only the big 2 standing unless AT&T and Disney decide to shutter them.
There's a lot that's probably right in there. However, the normie thing is North American normie. There's a huge potential audience of people who already regularly read illustrated, serialized fiction. The industry is dying by all accounts, so why not reverse the usual direction of the localization process and see if any of the eastern audience bites? You certainly cut out a lot of printing and distribution costs if that works