Votes: 45 2.8%
  • Null

Votes: 191 11.8%

• Total voters

OmniousAttributer

Mi mi mi
kiwifarms.net
Maybe, I take trump is on our side

The problem with this theory in my opinion is if the military really does have access to this info why not just roll into Langley with some tanks and arrest these people. I'm pretty sure if some general got on TV and said here's a list of pedo elites and here's the evidence, the majority of the American public would be on their side.

Maybe I'm wrong maybe if they did that it would make America even more divide.

Or maybe Ol Jeff was just a pervert who blackmail people IDK anymore
Most people in the military take their oath seriously.
What you’re suggesting is effectively a coup which would fundamentally destroy the current system we have and cause mass destabilization during a time period where we are gearing up to confront a “near peer enemy in the mega cities.” Unless we are planning on replacing our current system with something akin to what was presented in the Starship troopers novel...

With this case I’m starting to wonder if that would be a solution...
[/QUOTE]
That would be the only solution at this point. To save America from behavioural sink.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Sorry if this was posted before but that's a big deal
https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-was-taken-off-suicide-watch-at-his-lawyers-request/
Millionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who apparently killed himself while in federal custody in Manhattan, was taken off suicide watch in late July at the request of his attorneys, according to a report.

The disgraced money manager was found unresponsive in his single-inmate cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center early Saturday and was declared dead at NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital.

Epstein had been meeting with his attorneys for up to 12 hours a day before they requested that he be taken off suicide watch, sources familiar with the matter told the Wall Street Journal.

He was found hanging by his neck about 6:30 a.m. Saturday, a source has told The Post.

Epstein was taken off suicide watch — which required a check every 15 minutes — despite a July 23 incident in which he was found with injuries to his neck.

He had been downgraded to “special observation status,” which required two guards to make separate checks on him every 30 minutes, but that procedure was not followed, a source has told Reuters.

Under the status, Epstein also was supposed to have a cellmate, a person familiar with the matter told the Journal.

His cellmate had apparently left, possibly for a court appearance or another appointment, and was not immediately replaced as required by protocol, the source told the newspaper.

In addition, the decision to remove an inmate from suicide watch would normally have to have been OK’d by the jail’s suicide prevention program coordinator and then approved by the warden, according to NBC News, which cited protocols.

“Once an inmate has been placed on watch, the watch may not be terminated, under any circumstance, without the program coordinator or designee performing a face-to-face evaluation,” according to the federal Bureau of Prisons official guidelines issued in 2007.

The New York City medical examiner performed an autopsy Sunday but said more information was needed before a determination is made about the death.

Marc Fernich, one of Epstein’s lawyers, declined to comment to The Post on Monday about the Journal report, citing the ongoing investigation.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/jeffrey-epstein-lawyers-darren-indyke-jeffrey-schantz-164305188.html
Jeffrey Epstein’s lawyers deeply involved in his business dealings for decades, documents show
Meanwhile, Epstein's longtime corporate attorneys, Darren Indyke and Jeffrey Schantz, have hired criminal defense attorneys, according to The New York Times.

A Yahoo Finance investigation reveals Indyke’s and Schantz’s deep involvement in Epstein’s business transactions and their personal relationships with the disgraced financier. Our findings suggest that Epstein was by far the lawyers’ biggest client. In fact, we were unable to find records of their work with any clients other than Epstein or his associates. Indyke’s signature in particular spans across numerous filings involving Eptein’s foundations, trusts, entities, and business dealings.

Traveler

kiwifarms.net
Okay guys wanna see some really freaky shit? I saw this on 4chan and verified it myself if you google ghislaines email address thats in here

A site that has octagon in its url pops up, its very spoopy images like this
there are a bunch of emails in the background and you can click a lot of times and I find trumps numbers, sessions numbers I clicked enough and found spoopy alien shit
at first it looks like a LARP or an ARG but a lot of this information checks out and apparently this site was made 6 years ago

EDIT; Just found out this for those who aren't afraid what you do is you put in the url http://octagon.lhohq.info/collection/ and at the end put in whatever numbers you want, for example if I do this http://octagon.lhohq.info/collection/1337 it pulls up a a document that's titled ''A thousand days and nights of torture The systematic torture and abuse of Moazzam Begg a british citizen by the united states of america''

EDIT; since people are still liking this allow me to correct myself, if you want the scary stuff just go to the url shown in the first pic, if you want to go straight to the docs you go through the collection stuff which Ive since found out maxes out at 21 digits the last number showing a gun control doc

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
kiwifarms.net

Monty's latest video.
Summary:
4Chan knew about Epstein's death before the media. Goes on about Qanon for a bit and how the glow in the darks are always monitoring the chans because that's where you go to find out things online. Thinks 4Chan will be shut down next. Goes on about how he has broken news before the msm have. Someone in the chat says he remote viewed Epstein and he's alive and well. Surprisingly Monty laughs at that and doesn't believe him. (Only Monty can remote view, no one else). Email bad, not secure. Does some kind of subliminal messaging demonstration about the Google doodle. Skip to 30 minutes in for some spectacular mental gymnastics. Reads the chat for a bit, billionaires bet on regular folks behavior on social media. Google fire. Chat are saying it wasn't Epstein's body in the photos it was Anthony Bourdain.

(As usual, I have this downloaded but file is too big to re-upload. Can organise to post it if he DFE's.)

Summary:
Epstein didn't hang himself. Monty has seen someone who hung themselves and they didn't look like that. He's not buying what the MSM are selling.
I thought I should repost this here. Montagraph did two livestreams on Epstein.

• Informative
Reactions: Cloacan

Quijibo69

Islamic Content
kiwifarms.net
Aliens killed
Okay guys wanna see some really freaky shit? I saw this on 4chan and verified it myself if you google ghislaines email address thats in here

there are a bunch of emails in the background and you can click a lot of times and I find trumps numbers, sessions numbers I clicked enough and found spoopy alien shit
at first it looks like a LARP or an ARG but a lot of this information checks out and apparently this side was made 6 years ago

EDIT; Just found out this for those who aren't afraid what you do is you put in the url http://octagon.lhohq.info/collection/ and at the end put in whatever numbers you want, for example if I do this http://octagon.lhohq.info/collection/1337 it pulls up a a document that's titled ''A thousand days and nights of torture The systematic torture and abuse of Moazzam Begg a british citizen by the united states of america''

EDIT; I put in a number of 1000000000000 and it still pulled up a result
I bet Aliens but pedos are just as strange as them if not more.
1965 best one so far

Last edited:

Ebonic Tutor

"Shitposting at any cost."
kiwifarms.net

at first it looks like a LARP or an ARG but a lot of this information checks out and apparently this side was made 6 years ago

I found DHS phone numbers.

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
All this noise suddenly cropping up after he gets a toe tag makes me think the whole thing is a snowjob and the motherfucker was extracted. How many weeks was he locked in a cage while the MSM pretended to look anywhere else? Then suddenly a thousand conspiracies burst out of the ground just as they're set to plant him. I wonder who his associates hired to put it all together?

Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A.G. Barr just temporarily reassigned the warden at the federal jail where Epstein committed suicide. The Bureau of Prisons has also placed two corrections officers who were working when Epstein died on administrative leave. Barr doesn't seem too happy about this whole ordeal.
Its going to amount to nothing. These things never do.

All this noise suddenly cropping up after he gets a toe tag makes me think the whole thing is a snowjob and the motherfucker was extracted. How many weeks was he locked in a cage while the MSM pretended to look anywhere else? Then suddenly a thousand conspiracies burst out of the ground just as they're set to plant him. I wonder who his associates hired to put it all together?
Nobody has any reason to want him alive. Its so much simpler to kill him. The FBI is still up in his shit, so what does he have to offer?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would his "associates" pay to extract him when they could pay to have him killed?

SmallTalk201

kiwifarms.net
We should go riot right now. Start demanding guilletine. This is bullshit. WE WANT BLOOOOODDD.

But seriously if you wanna talk about replacing or fixing society please make a thread. Id like hear what folks gotta say.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
I found DHS phone numbers.

What the fuck when you go to the site
And click past the weird homeland pic hit don’t click
It’s a dox of a lot of people including trump

Rabidcolombian

kiwifarms.net

WTF is this...
Original 4chan link?

Reactions: OmniousAttributer

Traveler

kiwifarms.net
WTF is this...
Original 4chan link?
I read up a bit and the consensus on pol is that this is some edgy art project that rears its head whenever someone googles an email from a leak such as epsteins black book or wikileaks, there are two pages tagged with epstein that have names and not collection/number in them

YouAreWrong

kiwifarms.net

what on earth is this

So, you land on a page with only this, set up as a link to the UFO shit, and after some time, the weird ass video starts. Can the whole website be archived ?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Ellesse_warrior
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino