• ”The entire point of that site is to kill mentally ill trans women”

JoeysWorldTourAnnoyingly fun to watch fast food reviewer

Discussion in 'Food' started by wagglyplacebo, Aug 16, 2016.

1. I don't really follow Joey all that much, but out of all the videos of his that I've seen this one is probably my favorite:

It's an older one but I just love the absurdity of it. He's at Disneyland and has bought a $4 frozen banana. He's then gone and presumably set his phone/camera down on top of something that doesn't really provide a very nice background for shooting things, but was probably the only place he could find to set the camera because there's probably no one there with him. Being alone at Disneyland is probably the most depressing thing in the world. Anyways, then he takes one bite of a chocolate-dipped banana and tries to rattle off this Food Network-esque "review" of it. And then chews with his mouth open.

This one is a close second. There is a moment at about 45 seconds in where he almost realizes how fucking insane this all is.

Also, that corn dog cost $8.25. The gas station where I live sells them 2 for $1.49.

• Like Like x 5
    Super Collie

Super Collie susan got teh big bap
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Happy birthday, Joey!
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    wagglyplacebo

wagglyplacebo The loneliest punk
    Staff Member Community Admin True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Probably by himself.

Sad and fat.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    A Hot Tranny

A Hot Tranny yeah... oh, no shame, no shame in these farts
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. This might be his shortest "I'm back"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKCjdY3zoAc

I have never heard of smash burger, that's not an appealing company name. He tries a mid west (is Minnesota mid west?) accent but just comes off as the autistic mother from bobby's world. Then talks a little smack about the Vikings getting curb stomped.

He takes perfectly good lettuce off, claiming it has brown spots, then goes shows it to the camera up close there are none. Dawg, why lie? If you don't like it just say so. It's kinda hard when you put it inches from a HD cam.

He claims the burger is small. The first bite the burger falls apart making a mess. He explains why they are called smash burger(for those who don't know you well smash the burger down for more even cooking and more surface area still not a great sexy name imho)

He's quite happy and on the Joey 1-10 scale it gets a 9.

Also most upsetting Joey has pinned a lot of the comments some of the ones that are blatant trolls using some double entandras or just flat out grosses asking Joey for sex. What the fuck man.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. i'm not sure if this was posted before but he did ASMR before:

you can see he needs to brush his teeth with clorox bleach, infact; just drink the bleach instead; it'll save us the headaches

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #346 fartsnstuf, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    fartsnstuf

fartsnstuf Ajit Pai's Head of Security

kiwifarms.net
  6. Because Joey needs pork belly
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM6bZ13QV58

Jack in the box pork belly from it's food truck series. It's 5.50 for the sandwich. Joey calls pork belly bacon, remember he's a trained chef. He takes the lettuce off, like normal. Joey plans to do the whole food truck series.

This video was filmed before the SB and he assumed the pats will win, but is kind enough to say congrats to the eagles if they win. Honestly, that's the kind of cute touch that makes Joey bearable. It was just honestly nice.

He keeps calling pork belly bacon, and then does the "get in my belly" 2:34 we get the wowowowowo. First comment is yummy and he likes the bagette, "bacon goes with everything" say the man with a 50+ waist.

Joey correctly tells the history of pork belly's new craze. Again, it's interesting to see his food addiction skew his training. Pork belly was a fancy thing first and caught on. God I love me some proper pork belly. Ah! 3:40 Joey explains, why he kept saying bacon. He knew this sandwich is just thick bacon, but they are calling it pork belly to sound better.

He likes this food truck series both in concept and food. He feels since it's just fat bacon, it could be a breakfast food. (because we want a 9:30 am nap) He said really it's just a BLT. He likes it and gives it a 9/10. He says tell everyone you see to try the pork belly blt, and points out he rhymes and declares him self Slim Shady, and that's fucking funny for a half dozen reasons.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. A lolcow, drinking a lol product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW0GWwdpWdg

Oh boy, I'll just let you guys enjoy it. This is quality dumpster fire, and if you don't know much about Soylent, it's got lead in it and Wu likes it. If that's not enough, google for more horrors.

Apologies for double posting.

• Winner Winner x 2
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I hope no one minds me triple posting but aside a quick recap there isn't a ton to talk about with Joey.

But here is is spending 15 dollars on a smoked turkey leg.. again alone at Disney land... how awfully sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHqHj7OlJAs

He claims he can't finish it but kills half in 2 bites, says it's worth 15 and makes him feel manly like the Flintstones. It gets a vaunted 10. He also skips mentioning any flavor notes, texture etc. So yea this is just peak gluttony passed off as a "review"

• Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. There's a reason why people don't talk until they're done chewing their food, nobody wants to see a corn looking glob of fat leak out from between your teeth, dude, no wonder nobody tags along.

• Agree Agree x 3
    #350 NumberingYourState, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Everytime i see this fucker i feel like i need liposuction, I don't know who are fans of this guy but they must really like a this fat manbaby kill himself slowly.

• Feels Feels x 5
    GreyGhost

GreyGhost Nobody Messes With Adam We.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Joey has someone else in this filming him, but doesn't show up in the video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBkHJHmmsVA

Now we know Joey isn't completely alone in Disney world he eats corn covered in a chilli lime spread. He does explain the history and how to of the corn. It's 5 fucking dollars for fat lime and chilli powder sprinkled on an ear of corn. The mouse is a horror cow to your wallet.

He mentions how many offerings they have. There's really no dignified way to eat corn on the cob, so I don't want to bash him on that. He considers this heaven on earth.

He says he likes doing it himself, with cheese and mayo added. Because heart plaque is fake. After calling it heaven on earth it only scores a 8.5 on the Joey scale.

• Informative Informative x 3
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. As always forgive double posting.

Joey is still at Disney Land. Eating Lobster Roll, god I bet this is expensive. He makes a joke about Japanese language. It's 8.99... wait 14.99 he mis spoke, only about half the price some how.

He takes the thing down in half in one bite, as per tradition of Joey. He does feel it's a bit expensive. Apparently where he is a big sub is 14.99. He asks where else you can get a lobster roll cheap then lists a place you can.. then points out it's fresh lobster.

It gets a 8 on the 10 scale. But it's life changing.

Also lol at the family behind him, unaware of WTF is happening.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. slightly related, by has anyone got DaymDrop's ASMR Oreo Frappe video before it got scrubbed down?

fartsnstuf

fartsnstuf Ajit Pai's Head of Security

kiwifarms.net
  14. OH FUCK NIGGER DON'T YOU DO THIS

DON'T DO THIS JOEY

JOEY STAHP

STHAAAPPPPH

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 6
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. So Joey has been doing videos featuring the drive thru. I love how he said he would go on a diet yet does this

Truthboi

Truthboi Prince of filthy weeaboos

kiwifarms.net
  16. >Expecting Joey to actually go on a diet.
    I mean, there's your problem.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler STINKY PINKY, ROOTY DOOTY DOO
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. oh boy, I'm thinking Arbys... and tragedy.

Joey is so excited to fill himself on low quality meat smothered in a corn syrup made sauce, he can't even introduce himself correctly today. It causes him to laugh.

He welcomes his "muchahos and muchahos" (unsure if muchatte is the female version but I digress) This is Arby's Bourbon BBQ Chicken sandwich. He's bouncing as he explains it. It has bacon and this makes him happy. He lists the nutrition info and shows the sad looking sandwich off. He points out it doesn't look as large or pretty as on TV as if this shocks him, it's hard to gauge the size of the sandwich in his meat paws.

He waves the sandwich in front of the camera and the cheese is clearly processed junk and not even remotely melted. He likes the BBQ sauce it's bourbon based and says it's not overly sweet, in regards to the bacon he feels it was like "woo" and sweet. The chicken is just par, not super moist it's a filet cut.

This sandwich is to show cause the sauce, and bacon. While the chicken is to be the main and the protein it's not. He does notice that's kinda a swing and miss as your protein is the star the rest is to compliment it. He says they should just make a sugar bacon sandwich (heart plaque intensifies) He expected more, and wouldn't order it again.

He awards this a 7.5 it was a let down but he just loves Arbys. He wishes it had more of... everything.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I can't decide if this guy is worse than Daymdrops. He doesn't seem to remove the "veggies" from his burgers for all of his reviews but he's also the most disgusting food reviewer by a mile.

• Feels Feels x 3
    Apoth42

Apoth42 Hehe xd

kiwifarms.net
  19. I learned about him from his cross overs with Joey, Daym is just a fat man, being a fat man, he has his stupid little catch phrase and makes the screen shake and makes orgasmic noises while his flabby body ingests enough calories to feed a small town, but he's just a hog in shit. Joey has the history of being a trained chef, strange behavior a car wreck of a life as well with a sense of humor that borders on campy/cringe/creepy/cute is why he's a lolcow and Daym is just a fat man eating junk food.

In my own humble feelings mind you.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.