Orbiter Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 30 7.4%
  • Jenna

Votes: 157 38.6%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 220 54.1%

• Total voters

TheGoutburglar

kiwifarms.net
I don’t understand the logic behind dissing our queen Brazy. I deserve to watch this shit show happen. She needs all the support she can get to cross paths with our boy.
Given your name and avatar, I can't read your post without wondering if Leanna would enjoy that too. Possible that she would like it more than us, since she actually lived with the fat retard.

BrokeACKMountain

kiwifarms.net
I have been following Brazy for a couple of months and I know how pissed she gets when someone calls her out for her rolling. A couple of past examples.

View attachment 1381367View attachment 1381368
Looks like a stick insect at best, and a turd-on-a-pizza at worst. With her shit attitude, receding hairline, and being figuratively bankrupt (as opposed to literally bankrupt), I reckon Phil married the wrong sister. In literally every picture of her that I see, the only thing on my mind is that there must be a filter that makes you look like an alien. An alien who can't fucking roll a proper blunt.

Last edited:

Iamfrigide

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for dumb, is the oujia and seance at a quick pump and dump a real thing or a joke? That's a lot of crazy no matter how you slice it. Not that I'm kink shaming.

Reactions: SPX5kzy

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None