Orbiter Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 29 7.2%
  • Jenna

Votes: 156 38.5%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 220 54.3%

• Total voters

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
I prefer she look into "How to save your sister from an alcoholic con man" first. lol
If she really wanted attention for her nudes, then yeah, saving Kat is how to do it. If she stopped fucking around she could make bank off of DSP. Either he pays her to not do anything or she gets paid by trolls (who we all know will pay her to fuck with DSP) and has more attention for her 'business'

Hurry up with the story arc writers, fuck.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
Jenna has been posting pics of her "daddy"
EbSeGKWX0AA1oO6.jpeg
EbZy5j3WsAECGbC.jpeg

I thought she said her boyfriend lived in Kansas City. I guess it didn't work out with him. Long distance relationships are hard. Feels bad.

Luckily this upstanding citizen has a big enough heart to look past Jenna's minor flaws (being a homeless autistic prostitute thief who tries to sell nudes to support her drug habit).

I wish you two all the best!

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jenna has been posting pics of her "daddy"

I thought she said her boyfriend lived in Kansas City. I guess it didn't work out with him. Long distance relationships are hard. Feels bad.

Luckily this upstanding citizen has a big enough heart to look past Jenna's minor flaws (being a homeless autistic prostitute thief who tries to sell nudes to support her drug habit).

I wish you two all the best!
This guy reminds me of Eli :eli::eli2:

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
Spends $1000 in a week? Sounds more like Phil tbh

Also I thought Kat worked in the fruit and veg dept like a good little potato lady.

Tags
None