Orbiter Kat Speculation -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 16 6.6%
  • Jenna

Votes: 97 39.8%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 131 53.7%

• Total voters

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I noticed that, and we suspect she started working there after the marriage. I know that times are different and changing your last name isn't a given anymore, but still.
Phil was talking about changes in Kat's schedule starting in Sept 2018 and through Dec 2018, so it's possible she switched jobs somewhere in there, which would explain why she might have her maiden name in there.

Reactions: Haunter

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So presumably Phil is always buying things at Fred Meyers not only because of its short distance from the WAkhando, but also because Khat gets an employee discount?

millais

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This explains so much, like why Phil has to meticulously shave and shower for the weekly Fred Meyers grocery run. He will be seen by Khat's co-workers, so she likely insists he cleans up and not look like a slob for fear of embarrassment when she goes in her next work day and everyone is gossiping about that greasy, neckbearded, balding fat guy with bingo wings who showed up earlier in the week to buy a package of canned tomatoes and bags of white sugar.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
This explains so much, like why Phil has to meticulously shave and shower for the weekly Fred Meyers grocery run. He will be seen by Khat's co-workers, so she likely insists he cleans up and not look like a slob for fear of embarrassment when she goes in her next work day and everyone is gossiping about that greasy, neckbearded, balding fat guy with bingo wings who showed up earlier in the week to buy a package of canned tomatoes and bags of white sugar.
I wonder if he needs permission to snort in fred meyer

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Actually, what it doesn't explain is "why the hell doesn't Kat just do the grocery shopping herself?"

I used to wonder when DSP talked about how on weekends they would be running out of food why Kat couldn't just stop at the store on the way home? Now it's even more bizarre because SHE WORKS THERE!

There's only two possible explanations why Kat doesn't just do the grocery shopping herself:
1) Kat refuses to.
2) DSP doesn't allow her to.

millais

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually, what it doesn't explain is "why the hell doesn't Kat just do the grocery shopping herself?"

I used to wonder when DSP talked about how on weekends they would be running out of food why Kat couldn't just stop at the store on the way home? Now it's even more bizarre because SHE WORKS THERE!

There's only two possible explanations why Kat doesn't just do the grocery shopping herself:
1) Kat refuses to.
If he let Khat do the grocery shopping unsupervised, he would be back on the dreaded all-potato and tuna casserole diet all day every day. He has to accompany her so that he can pick up the ingredients for his genuine and authentic ancestral 25% Italian cuisine

Frogga

kiwifarms.net
Phil still does his planned out meals for the week, and also plans out his grocery trips. If Kat picks anything up while at work, it'll throw off all of Phil's plans. I think that's the real reason he was so upset over not having rice for their meal a week or two ago. Not because they had to get Taco Bell (yes, that one that's in the parking lot of Fred Meyer) and they got their order wrong.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Phil never let Leanna grocery shop unsupervised either.

Phil demands control over weird shit in his life. Also if she got stuff herself he wouldnt have an excuse to get 3 meals out and go to the arcade and IKEA and all the other bullshit he does.

Tags
None