reddit General -

Duncan Hills Coffee

Oww, my byaaack
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1591752

I'm sure Jerry Falwell would be proud.
Remember when the goal of gay acceptance was that we wouldn't judge people based on who they were attracted to (as long as it was legal and consenting)? That it was okay for a man to love another man and a woman to love another woman?

It's quite disturbing that intolerance of what people are attracted to has looped back around to the gay community itself. I mean granted, it is mostly the T part of the community, but even so it's surreal to see to see this from the same people that tried to get society to accept their sexuality.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
Why do right wingers hate the sub? Do they think it's run by leftists mocking property ownership?
Well, there's a been a recent trend of economically-Left, socially-Rightwingers at least from what I can tell on Reddit and Twitter. A lot of those 'NazBol' types who are very similar to tankies but unlike a tankie who just talks about landlords all day, sometimes a NazBol will name the J every now and then in addition to landlords.

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
Remember when the goal of gay acceptance was that we wouldn't judge people based on who they were attracted to (as long as it was legal and consenting)? That it was okay for a man to love another man and a woman to love another woman?

It's quite disturbing that intolerance of what people are attracted to has looped back around to the gay community itself. I mean granted, it is mostly the T part of the community, but even so it's surreal to see to see this from the same people that tried to get society to accept their sexuality.
We've had this before with not allowing people to state what race they find attractive or not attractive otherwise they're racist. Though this seems worse since the T part seems to be aggressively going after their victim/target. It might be because the market is smaller or maybe it's a predation thing. Or maybe it's both.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
We've had this before with not allowing people to state what race they find attractive or not attractive otherwise they're racist. Though this seems worse since the T part seems to be aggressively going after their victim/target. It might be because the market is smaller or maybe it's a predation thing. Or maybe it's both.
It's definitely different IMO. If you see a guy with an Asian fetish, he isn't out there demanding Asian women fuck him because he's a True and Honest Asian. Ditto with black women who want to fuck white men. They aren't shaming whites into doing it with the penalty of social ostracism. This whole thing about destroying people's lives because they won't date trannies, and forcing lesbians to pretend men are women, is gaslighting on a societal scale. It's textbook abusive behavior.

Exterminatus

I am His final judgment
kiwifarms.net
It's definitely different IMO. If you see a guy with an Asian fetish, he isn't out there demanding Asian women fuck him because he's a True and Honest Asian. Ditto with black women who want to fuck white men. They aren't shaming whites into doing it with the penalty of social ostracism. This whole thing about destroying people's lives because they won't date trannies, and forcing lesbians to pretend men are women, is gaslighting on a societal scale. It's textbook abusive behavior.
Usually black girls that wanna swirl with white guys have to kinda keep it among their own group because black dudes get really salty about it even though they also love to boast about white girls getting BLACKED. Asian guys get equally, if not more salty, than black guys though when it comes to Asian girls going after white guys, all you have to do is look at subreddits like /r/aznidentity or /r/hapas to see the never ending seethe about it. I'll be fair though and say there tends to be seething from all racial groups about race mixing to various degrees.

The shaming with trannies against lesbians is absolutely abusive too, the gaslighting and cries of bigotry are astounding because they just refuse to accept that lesbians don't want feminine penis or gaping wounds where the penis used to be, they want honest to God vaginas and pretending that some guys "femcock" is a strapon isn't really gonna cut it. I actually haven't heard much about FTM trannies trying to guilt gays into fucking them , that group seems more small and quiet compared to MTF from what I've observed.

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
I actually haven't heard much about FTM trannies trying to guilt gays into fucking them , that group seems more small and quiet compared to MTF from what I've observed.
they probably pass with the whole twink angle. same way MTF should be able to pass as the infamous butch bulldyke, but most of the sad creatures that go that route have less testosterone than a MAGA cap, with a whole list of mental issues as filling for the shitcake. so at best you get something on the level of a bipolar girl with a 5 o'clock shadow expecting partnership and sex because they cut their dicks off (if they even go that far). remember, it's not about outcome but how much effort you put in, however misplaced it is.

Otis Boi

Chunky Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Usually black girls that wanna swirl with white guys have to kinda keep it among their own group because black dudes get really salty about it even though they also love to boast about white girls getting BLACKED. Asian guys get equally, if not more salty, than black guys though when it comes to Asian girls going after white guys, all you have to do is look at subreddits like /r/aznidentity or /r/hapas to see the never ending seethe about it. I'll be fair though and say there tends to be seething from all racial groups about race mixing to various degrees.

The shaming with trannies against lesbians is absolutely abusive too, the gaslighting and cries of bigotry are astounding because they just refuse to accept that lesbians don't want feminine penis or gaping wounds where the penis used to be, they want honest to God vaginas and pretending that some guys "femcock" is a strapon isn't really gonna cut it. I actually haven't heard much about FTM trannies trying to guilt gays into fucking them , that group seems more small and quiet compared to MTF from what I've observed.

I find people who freak out about race mixing to be the most insufferable type of person. They are about on the level of incel where they think forcing people to date a certain way will help there chances of getting laid or something. As for trannies always felt like they have no idea how Sexuality works. They think that lesbians/gay men are attracted to genitals ONLY when a lot of the time its all the attributes of the same gender ie facial structure,body build, and even mannerisms. There is also a lot more to being either male and female then just putting on diffrent clothing and getting parts of you chopped off/added.

Even the feminine variety of men and the butcher side of women are still clearly their own gender and they put effort into the look they are going for or least in their appearance in general.A lot of internet trainnes have the appearance of disheveled homeless person and no one is ever into that.

Also to add FTM are about as worse as the MTF vareity it just that the MTF are way louder and much more visible they pretty much get all the spotlight.

Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
I actually haven't heard much about FTM trannies trying to guilt gays into fucking them , that group seems more small and quiet compared to MTF from what I've observed.
I don't know if you looked at the /r/askgaybros drama that was posted here, but on reddit they're trying to get actual gays thrown under the bus so FtM troons can run the subreddit and dictate the terms of engagement.

The difference is that gay men are wise to women's shit and are quick to tell them to take a long walk off a short pier. They have no compunctions about telling people their preferences and to fuck themselves if they disagree, whether that's genitalia or skin tone. SJWs still can't get white gay men to stop posting pro or anti mandingo grinder messages, so I doubt they'll get an inch in this arena either.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The difference is that gay men are wise to women's shit and are quick to tell them to take a long walk off a short pier. They have no compunctions about telling people their preferences and to fuck themselves if they disagree, whether that's genitalia or skin tone. SJWs still can't get white gay men to stop posting pro or anti mandingo grinder messages, so I doubt they'll get an inch in this arena either.
When you had a choice when growing up of being beaten up for being a fag or beating the shit out of people for calling you one, you develop a thick skin.

Dead Eye

My clit is longer than yours
kiwifarms.net
I don’t even know, man.

View attachment 1594472
At least he didn't post a soy smile. Though I'm sure that's coming in the inevitable update post wherein he thanks everyone for the "support" and trophies. Because that's what he wanted. Attention for shitting out his life story on the internet. Maybe if he links his paypal next time, they'll buy him a switch. :story:

Tags
reddit