ValiDate - an upcoming (and unsurprisingly racist) visual novel made by SJW's, for SJW's.

Dr. Sexbot

The Positronic Pimp
kiwifarms.net
Or get a 13th artist. You know, one who actually knows how to draw backgrounds instead of just fat ugly people.

"Uhmmm, excuse me, did you know Hitler painted landscapes? We will not be supporting literal Nazis in our VN thankyouverymuch! Also, photos are considered triggering to the underpriveleged since they can't afford a camera, and paying a photographer is just another example of Capitalism r*ping Mother Nature and profiting off her back!"

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. Mysterious breaks in updates, constant release date pushbacks, uneven character focus, and now splitting the game into parts. This sounds like some of the artists aren't doing their jobs and tension may be building behind the scenes. If any character gets dropped we should keep an eye on that character's artist for any salty juice to emerge.

To those Kiwis wondering why Yolanda receives extra attention and is featured more then the others, it because she's the Head Developer's self-insert. Let's take a look at Yolanda and compare her to Dani.
View attachment 2061612
View attachment 2061615

It's like she traced her own photo to create Yolanda's appearance. Here's another bit of tracing: https://twitter.com/danulmao/status/1378752253687906306
View attachment 2061617
View attachment 2061616

The couch, cushions, and window match up. I would literally roll on the floor laughing if it also turns out that Dani has French or South Korean ancestry.

At the very least, koreaboo.

Of course the self insert gets all the attention. She probably bought all that furniture with backer money too.

The grift is on! Get ready to pay Dani's way through life and maybe she'll toss you a Yolanda sticker on occasion. It's all worth it because ValiDate is definitely gonna come out u gaiz! It has memes and everything. That means it's legit! :biggrin:

Makes me wonder if she knows about YanDev and stole a page from his playbook.

This may be a case of definitely getting the base game with the other parts being spaced out for a couple of years each. If those parts ever come out at all. But there will be a ton of promises.

So that makes me wonder if Yolanda will be in the first installment. Dani's ego may not allow her to hold back her self inset. But she might be able to grift more efficiently if she makes Yolanda the new Osana.

Honestly, all I want is my nigga Malik.

Panda788

hold me tigjt like hamburguer
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. Mysterious breaks in updates, constant release date pushbacks, uneven character focus, and now splitting the game into parts. This sounds like some of the artists aren't doing their jobs and tension may be building behind the scenes. If any character gets dropped we should keep an eye on that character's artist for any salty juice to emerge.

To those Kiwis wondering why Yolanda receives extra attention and is featured more then the others, it because she's the Head Developer's self-insert. Let's take a look at Yolanda and compare her to Dani.
View attachment 2061612
View attachment 2061615

It's like she traced her own photo to create Yolanda's appearance. Here's another bit of tracing: https://twitter.com/danulmao/status/1378752253687906306
View attachment 2061617
View attachment 2061616

The couch, cushions, and window match up. I would literally roll on the floor laughing if it also turns out that Dani has French or South Korean ancestry.
When I though she couldn't get any more embarrassing with her massive arrogance and saltness on twitter.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
So Dani mad because a parody game like Agents of Romance is getting attention and she thinks this means no one takes ValiDate seriously. But she herself said ValiDate is the first dating sim full of people you'd never want to date. So doesn't that make ValiDate sound like a parody too?

Is it just that Riot is obviously more clever and talented and deep down she knows it?

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
So Dani mad because a parody game like Agents of Romance is getting attention and she thinks this means no one takes ValiDate seriously. But she herself said ValiDate is the first dating sim full of people you'd never want to date. So doesn't that make ValiDate sound like a parody too?

Is it just that Riot is obviously more clever and talented and deep down she knows it?
Riot actually has artists and coders and a corporate culture. So even if Agents of Romance is just an April Fools, it puts into much sharper contrast the fact that ValiDate is shit.

Badonkadonk Trash

Yahoo?
kiwifarms.net
It's past 4/13, now some bastard did Homestuck-styled talk sprites of those fugly creatures...

Ey3yzSJXMA0MpHw.jpeg
Ey3yzSKXMAE2vwt.jpeg
Ey3yzSKWQAEdxiW.jpeg
Ey3yzSQWYAUNdbl.jpeg
Ey3yzihXMAgf4OJ.jpeg
Ey3yzijWYAEGLbV.jpeg

EzIWBTWWUAAAB6W.jpeg
Ey9JwMKWQAAf-FU.jpeg
EyzFBKGWEAALEDk.jpeg
Eyd3jlZWUAgDqFK.jpeg
EyTkZxfW8Ag4v-M.jpeg
ExrxFM0XIAERYX9.jpeg
EsH9d_BW8AQ9kW7.jpeg
Ex5I7a9WQAsbnKX.jpeg
Screenshot_20210419-233423_Chrome.jpg

EyPZ0MWU4AEsx2t.jpeg
Ex6BLJWWQAATrav.jpeg

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Oh, those look both cancerous and yet still more cohesive.
Nigga, if you think I won't pirate this garbage just to fucking laugh at it and share that laughter with the world, you are fucking dumb.

Yukari Yakumo

Eternally trying to complete the Bnahabra set
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dr. Sexbot

The Positronic Pimp
kiwifarms.net
There's a new sprite artist for Catherine...wonder if something happened.
View attachment 2102596View attachment 2102580

The new sprites are more anatomically sound and she isn't as ugly but at the same time the clothing and aesthetics are very amateurish.
Did the old artist ever draw more than one or two pictures of the character? I remember this one being the most same-ey but that may just be my imagination.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
The new sprite looks like a rip off of Jen zee's art. If you didn't know who she is, she is the AD for hades game
View attachment 2117220
Can I just mention how absolutely revolting that boob-window is? It's like the artist decided that we will see saggy, obese tits no matter whether we're taller or shorter than the character.