[31-Dec-2018] New Year's Eve "Podcast" - Third time's the charm

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Will Kat...

• be a total no-show?

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • make a 5 second appearance before heading off to a New Year's party?

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • be coerced into a creepy New Year's kiss?

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bans aren't working.

Food for thought: new years is the busiest time for any online platform (to the tune of hundreds of billions of messages at once). Google/WhatsApp/Microsoft and every company deploy additional resources.

Can't wait for DSPs explanation of this problem. He already claimed it was "hacking".

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Tevin just asked (rhetorically) if DSP knows that people aren't robots and choose to not donate even without Tut's donations.

No Tevin, he doesn't. DSP's followers are all just NPCs in his life. They do what he wants them to, or DSP is experiencing bugged follower mechanics.

This is why you don't appease people.

DSP FINALLY got banned from Youtube for spamming hundreds of videos per week. Youtube reversed their decision three days later, and DSP is still claiming that Youtube fucked up, he dindu noffin, and his business has been hurt ever since.

EDIT: DSP just said that "nobody ever claims fault." Of course, he was talking about Youtube.

I know this is nothing new, but it must be great to live in a world where nothing is ever your fault.

Youtube fucked up. Curse fucked up. Tut fucked him over. Other people didn't donate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Equinox_

Binge Monster tbh
kiwifarms.net
I know this is nothing new, but it must be great to live in a world where nothing is ever your fault.

Youtube fucked up. Curse fucked up. Tut fucked him over. Other people didn't donate.

May wanna avoid double/triple posting. :P

Anyways, I'm ready to pass the hell out listening to the same shit over and over again. I guess we get the added bonus of listening to some more made up stories.

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Calm down, Jesus fuck.

Schmeckel

If you miss it, you must be blind!
kiwifarms.net
Why can't DSP and Kat share video games? Why do they buy two separate copies of everything?
He gets his copies digitally. And, I would imagine, that he's too much of a fucking paranoid bitch to sign in on her ps4 to give her access to his library. Probably thinks those nudnik detractors would super hack her console and troll him. So rather than just swapping discs, they pay double for games.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"my debt has increased because of increasing rates and expiring promotional rates"

He just explained his most exceptional strategy of signing up for credit card after credit card while benefiting from promo rates.
Turns out he didn't read/care how long the promo rates actually lasted for.

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"my debt has increased because of increasing rates and expiring promotional rates"

He just explained his most exceptional strategy of signing up for credit card after credit card while benefiting from promo rates.

So is it his intention always with these begathons to let slip stupid-ass mistakes he's made so his fanbase of too-young-to-understand or just-plain-pig-ignorant viewers will feel sympathetic and pull him out of the hole he's dug himself?

Because I'm betting most people knew "don't keep transferring your debt" when they were teenagers.

Sphadilcastro

kiwifarms.net

It's actually more exeptional than that. He said when the promotion ended he would transfer the debt to another card with a promotional rate.

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

That would definitely explain the whole "MUH PAYMENTS DOUBLED" nonsense. Figures Phil would be the kind of person who falls for that shit.

Kheapathic

Low IQ Gorilla Niggers
kiwifarms.net
So Phil literally just said he'd go to the bank and show an increase in profits to try and get that refinance he so desperately needs.

He wants to show the bank his last two years of tax returns has shown an increase in profits.

He also needs your donations to pay his bills dude.

Fucking pick on Phil!

actually

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He says as long as we can keep it going like this month. Nigga ONE FUCKING GUY giving you 12k in gifted subs, you want that every month but you are living in crack land.

For perspective, this month he has currently received a little over $18,000. So all you paypigs need to do is just give Phil a paltry $216k+ a year! Come on, dig deep! Get some cash advances on 0% introductory rate credit cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.