Infected #Comicsgate - The Culture Wars Hit The Funny Books!

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fight me IRL: Comicsgate Edition ((with Dox?))

Archived:

7proxy

kiwifarms.net
I haven't followed CG for a couple of months and goddamn, have they completed melted down? Apparently Edwin Boyette DMCA'd EVS on YouTube because he hurt his feelings? What the hell man.

I'm not surprised that there are no bad tactics, only bad targets because a lot of them seem too emotionally involved in CG, but Boyette seemed like a normal person the last time I heard of him. He must have caught a bad case of the Twitter. Frankly, Ya Boi Zack is the smartest man on Earth for identifying that Twitter is an infection that he had to excise. Everybody should get off Twitter right now and go back to reading/making comics.

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
EVS had a stream this morning about Edwin. Interesting stuff, I honestly didn't see Edwin going batshit on the community.

Also, Ethan - I noted one thing you said about Drawn and Quartered and auctions, how people are not working on their books when they are doing that, and there's some validity to it. But come now, you spend how many hours editing a video and livestreaming?

It's just an odd thing to mention. - Although, I can agree with the auctions thing, it seems like a waste of talent to spend so much work on such good pieces to be sold for a fraction of their worth. But at least Drawn and Quartered was just a fun thing to do with buddies for two hours.

Detrogen

Real Humdinger
kiwifarms.net
EVS had a stream this morning about Edwin. Interesting stuff, I honestly didn't see Edwin going batshit on the community.

Also, Ethan - I noted one thing you said about Drawn and Quartered and auctions, how people are not working on their books when they are doing that, and there's some validity to it. But come now, you spend how many hours editing a video and livestreaming?

It's just an odd thing to mention. - Although, I can agree with the auctions thing, it seems like a waste of talent to spend so much work on such good pieces to be sold for a fraction of their worth. But at least Drawn and Quartered was just a fun thing to do with buddies for two hours.
Drawn and Quartered features a bunch of guys working on artwork who then give the best one away to a random viewer. Yeah they’re not working on their individual projects for that particular stream, but it’s a little more benevolent towards the fans than 18 videos decrying the heresy of Rian Johnson.

Also worth noting, Doug Tennapel did a video on Cyberfrog yesterday which was fairly objective in its assessment of the book. Given the mega sperg out between him and EVS about a month or two ago, Doug came off as very mature and fair.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also worth noting, Doug Tennapel did a video on Cyberfrog yesterday which was fairly objective in its assessment of the book. Given the mega sperg out between him and EVS about a month or two ago, Doug came off as very mature and fair.
I was impressed. He even took on some of the criticisms of Cyberfrog, while agreeing with others (like the black ribboning and the paper quality).

FROG

Ethan van Sciver
kiwifarms.net
Drawn and Quartered features a bunch of guys working on artwork who then give the best one away to a random viewer. Yeah they’re not working on their individual projects for that particular stream, but it’s a little more benevolent towards the fans than 18 videos decrying the heresy of Rian Johnson.

They give a PRINT of the best one away to a random viewer, not the original. If there's a physical piece of artwork, instead of digital, it's reserved for the auction stream. I suppose it's benevolent to the fans, sure. 18 quick videos about Rian Johnson are more entertaining though.

Doug's video review of CYBERFROG was refreshing in that he wasn't drunk this time and calling it a "piece of shit" while his co-hosts try to restrain him, and then deleting his video, but it was filled with passive aggression and subtle jabs that he knew I'd get and the viewers wouldn't.

Doug's gonna be Doug.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Doug's video review of CYBERFROG was refreshing in that he wasn't drunk this time and calling it a "piece of shit" while his co-hosts try to restrain him, and then deleting his video, but it was filled with passive aggression and subtle jabs that he knew I'd get and the viewers wouldn't.

Doug's gonna be Doug.
I'm still waiting for my copy to put up a reviewamadoodle.

So how do I make sure next time I don't have to wait so G-D long so I can get an earlier one?

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
Batwoman is out. Has anyone the balls to watch and review it?

Zack has been really fucking docile lately on some really bad shit, so I don't know if I can trust him on this one.

• Horrifying
Reactions: verissimus

Tranny Dick Noballs

Seedless grapes!
kiwifarms.net
I won't lie, the comicsgate drama is freaking amazing; one week, there's infighting, the next week there's gay ops, and before you know it allies turn on each other, followed by Doug Tenapel sucking off Mike S Miller, while Edwin Boyette masturbates under a bridge. My question for those who have been emotionally invested in CG and WarCampaign is this: How long till EVS become a lolcow?

• Autistic
Reactions: Kidhero99

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
I won't lie, the comicsgate drama is freaking amazing; one week, there's infighting, the next week there's gay ops, and before you know it allies turn on each other, followed by Doug Tenapel sucking off Mike S Miller, while Edwin Boyette masturbates under a bridge. My question for those who have been emotionally invested in CG and WarCampaign is this: How long till EVS become a lolcow?
@LateNightComics

"becoming"

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: LateNightComics

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
Bold of you to trust YaBoi's taste in tv shows.
I don't think I can, that's my point. He's been so fucking weird and wrong about things - saying stuff is good when it's not and vice-versa.

I did watch Nerdrotic and Doomcock's stream though but they didn't really give any real insight, I just now know it's cringe and boring - which I already knew from the trailers.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino