Orbiter Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 19 7.3%
  • Jenna

Votes: 99 38.2%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 141 54.4%

• Total voters

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only if she finds a better deal. Think about it: right now she lives rent-free, doesn't have to work, doesn't have to have sex with Phil, gets a car she can drive whenever she wants, can let herself go and blimp up on potatoes, gets BIG, BLACK DICK on the side whenever she feels like it, and all she has to do is pop the occasional frozen meal in the microwave.
If King Tut comes by and says "I'll give you a million dollars a year to do absolutely nothing", then sure, she'd bolt. But realistically, any DSP replacement is going to demand more and provide less.
She must have a fairly fickle breaking point/threshold though. If indeed she is primarily driven by the material comfort of her living situation, I think it is a little telling that she cheated on Subaruman when he was already providing her with a rather comfortable upper-middle class lifestyle where her only tangible complaint of any real substance was being dragged along to watch Marvel capeshit.

When the creditors (or the bankruptcy trustee, if they are that lucky) start imposing severe austerity measures on the disposable income at Casa Burnell, I think it will push her much closer to that breaking point. She already has her own phone on her own mobile plan, so who's to say she is not already fishing for a new soulmate.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
She must have a fairly fickle breaking point/threshold though. If indeed she is primarily driven by the material comfort of her living situation, I think it is a little telling that she cheated on Subaruman when he was already providing her with a rather comfortable upper-middle class lifestyle where her only tangible complaint of any real substance was being dragged along to watch Marvel capeshit.

When the creditors (or the bankruptcy trustee, if they are that lucky) start imposing severe austerity measures on the disposable income at Casa Burnell, I think it will push her much closer to that breaking point. She already has her own phone on her own mobile plan, so who's to say she is not already fishing for a new soulmate.
I think the biggest thing will be whether or not she can find anyone else. She might end up having to stay with Phil simply because nobody else is interested in taking her in/providing as many perks as Phil. Phil is bad at a lot of things, but one thing he is undeniably talented at is wasting money on stupid things. Phil was willing to fly Khet up to Seattle and give her a new life after barely knowing her. I'm sure Khet can find potential marks that are better off than Phil because, well, he's Phil, but they might not be quite as willing to throw that level of money at her right from the start. Khet isn't exactly a catch, and from what we know of her, which I admit isn't that much, she doesn't really seem like the type of person to take charge and show initiative. After all, Phil was the one that approached her in the first place. I can't imagine she'll get another offer from someone to fly her out and cover all her living expenses right off the bat/without asking for anything like Phil did.

Basically, I could see her sticking around for a decent chunk of time, but only because it will take awhile to find as good of a free ride as the one Phil offers as opposed to having any sort of affection or loyalty towards him.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
Judging by Subaruman's timeline, he was bouncing between jobs around 2017. He's your average guy working jobs in the Rust Belt and I assume never made half DSP's money.

Richard Harrow

“Look, fat, look, here's the deal...”
kiwifarms.net
Basically, I could see her sticking around for a decent chunk of time, but only because it will take awhile to find as good of a free ride as the one Phil offers as opposed to having any sort of affection or loyalty towards him.
Honestly I think this is her M.O. She'll essentially target individuals who seem to have some degree financial success and attach herself. When her chosen mate's chips are down, she'll parasite her way to the next victim and history repeats itself.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Kat is not some kind of high iq gold digger using dear dave as a mark.

She's dumbfuck trailer trash from the shit part of MI.

She's not playing 9D chess with Phil's pocketbook. She's just a stupider version of Leanna with a sadder life and without the excuse of being a literal child shanghaied across the country.

The woman can barely string 2 coherent sentences together without Phil prompting her on camera. She's not playing Dave, she's just a woman that's actually in his playing field.

Richard Harrow

kiwifarms.net
Kat is not some kind of high iq gold digger using dear dave as a mark.
Trust me. No one is crediting her with the presumption of a serviceable IQ. Using Darks as a mark wouldn't take much brain power at all as long as she's targeting suckers. She's racked up a car, a ps4 pro, and decent place to live thus far. Her contribution to the scheme of things is de minimis. She works, but does she really have to? Piggy makes more than enough to support them both and that's enough for her... for now.

• Agree
Reactions: Kosher Dill

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
I think we might underestimate Katherine. She's been moderately attractive 5/10 at best, and managed to be a lazy lounger paid for by multiple men. Subaruman is a good looking guy that I would say is out of her league, yet she had him used and abused. I'm not saying she's smart because nobody with any sense would choose to live with Phil Burnell, but she's probably got some game up her sleeve.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
I think we might underestimate Katherine. She's been moderately attractive 5/10 at best, and managed to be a lazy lounger paid for by multiple men. Subaruman is a good looking guy that I would say is out of her league, yet she had him used and abused. I'm not saying she's smart because nobody with any sense would choose to live with Phil Burnell, but she's probably got some game up her sleeve.
So what youre saying is...Kat is street smart, not book smart

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1148171

When Jim takes your wife and all your WWE Supercard stuff, so you have no choice but to end it all on stream for bits
The thing about this clip - Phil is a dirty cunt who never vacuums or cleans anything. Think of the inch-thick crust of grease, dust, chewed fingernails and good ol' fashioned Burnell smell, built up over years, he just inhaled. Imagine the smell.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
There are pics of Subaruman? Wasn't aware.

Link please.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are pics of Subaruman? Wasn't aware.

Link please.
I believe this is his Facebook:

Or at least it's another Subaru-driving Michigander with the same name as the "Kat hair tricks" Youtube channel owner.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

We all coof down here
kiwifarms.net
The thing about this clip - Phil is a dirty cunt who never vacuums or cleans anything. Think of the inch-thick crust of grease, dust, chewed fingernails and good ol' fashioned Burnell smell, built up over years, he just inhaled. Imagine the smell.
Dat Burnell smell will knock at least $20,000 off the Wakkhando's value, its a rich mix of uric acid, ball funk and greasy hair.

Richard Harrow

kiwifarms.net
Dat Burnell smell will knock at least $20,000 off the Wakkhando's value, its a rich mix of uric acid, ball funk and greasy hair.
The Wakhando has a horrible history. Take a black light and it's a done deal; the video of Phil's sad-clown fapping session in front of children should shave off some extra. It's pretty much akin to someone being murdered in that room.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Piggo just confirmed her schedule for us, after someone asked about Jasper. She is confirmed as only working Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I know we knew but it was nice to hear out of the Pig's mouth.
So much for busting her ass full time. Also really makes all his mewling about only seeing MUH WIFE one day a week even more pathetic.

Edit: Would LOVE to see a mashup video of Phil talking about her "full-time" work and now admitting only part-time work.

Last edited:

Schrödinger's Kat

kiwifarms.net
Piggo just confirmed her schedule for us, after someone asked about Jasper. She is confirmed as only working Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I know we knew but it was nice to hear out of the Pig's mouth.
Edit: Would LOVE to see a mashup video of Phil talking about her "full-time" work and now admitting only part-time work.
You know, I almost wonder whether Phil asked her to work less hours during the last six months just to keep her income low so he'd have a better chance at Chapter 7. Has she always worked so few hours?

So what the hell does she do Monday-Thursday? Go to the Jim?

Also, Phil said tonight that she won't come on stream again because she has enough stress in her real life and doesn't need more stress from idiots making fun of her online. What stress could she possibly have in real life working 20 hours a week at a grocery store?

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

We all coof down here
kiwifarms.net
You know, I almost wonder whether Phil asked her to work less hours during the last six months just to keep her income low so he'd have a better chance at Chapter 7. Has she always worked so few hours?

So what the hell does she do Monday-Thursday? Go to the Jim?

Also, Phil said tonight that she won't come on stream again because she has enough stress in her real life and doesn't need more stress from idiots making fun of her online. What stress could she possibly have in real life working 20 hours a week at a grocery store?
Potato engineering uses a lot of mental energy, you have no idea the toll it takes on a person.

Tags
None