Orbiter Kat Speculation -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 16 6.6%
  • Jenna

Votes: 97 39.8%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 131 53.7%

• Total voters

Cpt_Autismo

kiwifarms.net
I think Phil has promised the honeymoon to Kate to show here that he is still her saltelick daddy. He probably spinning the same story to her then he does to his chat. while I expect that he also told her that she wouldn't need to keep working as soon bankruptcy is through. Just thinking about the 5k disposal income makes him get a hard on.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
The whole honeymoon nonsense I think is just something to throw people for a loop. Remember how he was engaged to Leanna and then whoops she dumped my ass and moved out? I’ll assume it’s a similar situation.

Look we already know she sleeps in her own room cause we saw what could only be described as a bed in her “office” in one of his creepy pics of her playing vidya. She works some dogshit hours at a fucking super market that id think a married woman would want to avoid so she could see her husband.

I’ll assume she still spends her free time at a gym.

It would appear she didn’t take his last name after being married (you’d think big dick Chad Phil would never allow that. Real mature married adults have the same last name!)

Short end of it all, there is no honeymoon.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
Phil (or his parents?) bought Khat an exercise bike a few months ago.

Khat drives 0.5 miles to her work, instead of just riding a bike there.

Both of these things cannot simultaneously be true. If she wanted biking exercise, why not just bike to work? Is she that scared of seeing one Black on the ride there? Could it be she works at a Fred Meyer farther away from work? Furthermore, Khat cannot or will not get groceries after work, as Phil frequently has to schedule an entire work day off for such grand necessities. Even less reason to drive a vehicle there.

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Any evidence that Kat's bed is in her "office?"
Definitive proof no because he will refuse to show her roof to truly debunk anything.

But speculative proof harkens back to a picture he took of her as she’s on her computer. You can see a bit of his reflection in some crap she has on her desk and it appears he is sitting down on a bed when he takes the picture. Obviously the reflection is blurry but it’s definitely a possibility.

• Informative
Reactions: BrunoMattei

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
I don't see a reflection of a bed.
Screenshot_20200212_172827.jpg

I could swear I've seen a bed there, but memory is a bad notebook. But there was at least no bed in Leanna's office, just watched the Christmas room tour (FYI her room is right across his baby shelter, I mean man zone gaming room, yikes). I've seen big art pieces on every wall, personal electronic devices and a big TV in the living room (he does not own of course), a TV and more devices in the master bedroom (he does not own of course), a cabinet with food including two glasses of Nutella, a lot of soap, a hamster, an axe at the front door, but no bed.

Screenshot_20200212_172907.jpgScreenshot_20200212_172848.jpg

This is Panda's mess. There should be a bed, but there is none. But wait, some detractors speculated he made a secret photo in the doorframe. Not possible, there is a wall.

But have they rearranged the room? Maybe there is an additional bed now. But the "office desk" never moved if you watch closely.
So we know at least that Phil was not sneaking into her room, behind her back. Can't really debunk the secrecy of the photo however.

We talk about a bed. Why do I post this?

• Lunacy
Reactions: BrunoMattei

Schrödinger's Kat

kiwifarms.net
The honeymoon talk has to be a sign of inner turmoil at Fort Gout, right?
Phil is an unusual and unique specimen, a person who has zero ambitions in life, and is perfectly happy playing games he hates so he can get enough money in tips each day to play WWE Champions and drink gin until the wee hours of the night. He has no concerns about improving his life, having children, doing charity work, traveling, or even having friendships with other humans. He is content with doing the absolute bare minimum, as long as he keeps those few comforts, including his precious Khando. He has reached the peak of his existence.

I just can't imagine Phil could find someone as pathetic as he is. What we know about Kat today is only what Phil tells us. She might be exceptional, but even exceptional people have some desires in life. How many women do you know that have neither career nor family ambitions? Usually, its one or the other, perhaps both, but I don't think I've ever met a woman that has no plans on developing a career, getting an educations, or having children, and is content with a part-time minimum wage job and playing Skyrim for the rest of her life, with no friends, no family, no social media, and a husband who's bankrupt and legacy is "oh the camera's on". What is her purpose? Why even get out of bed in the morning?

It's also possible Kat may be an addict, and Phil a just a means to keep her addiction going since she doesn't have to pay rent or bills.

TLDR; Phil may be scrambling to save the marriage. I imagine Kat is extremely disappointed with Phil and her life at the Khando, and its only a matter of time before she finds an exit strategy. Being trapped in Phil's tiny universe is just slowing this process down. If this is not true, then Kat and Phil really are perfect for each other.

Canadian Tire

Make funny money legal tender
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1141153

I could swear I've seen a bed there, but memory is a bad notebook. But there was at least no bed in Leanna's office, just watched the Christmas room tour (FYI her room is right across his baby shelter, I mean man zone gaming room, yikes). I've seen big art pieces on every wall, personal electronic devices and a big TV in the living room (he does not own of course), a TV and more devices in the master bedroom (he does not own of course), a cabinet with food including two glasses of Nutella, a lot of soap, a hamster, an axe at the front door, but no bed.

View attachment 1141152View attachment 1141150

This is Panda's mess. There should be a bed, but there is none. But wait, some detractors speculated he made a secret photo in the doorframe. Not possible, there is a wall.

But have they rearranged the room? Maybe there is an additional bed now. But the "office desk" never moved if you watch closely.
So we know at least that Phil was not sneaking into her room, behind her back. Can't really debunk the secrecy of the photo however.

We talk about a bed. Why do I post this?
I think those pics of Pandas version of the room is definative proof that there isn't a bed in there. If there wasn't a bed in there when the movers left when they moved in, there isn't a bed in there now.

Does anyone really think Dave is physically capable of the Herculean task of moving or setting up a bed in there? Don't think he woulda hired anyone to do it cause that woulda been a bitchfest of its own on stream.

NotreallyPutin

Ragequit
kiwifarms.net
I don't see a reflection of a bed.
Just go along with it. If us saying that Khat sleeps in her own bed makes Dave salty I'm all about it. He's so stupid that he gives up his precious lolcow tard cum at the slightest tug. It's like he can't help himself, he's an idiot.

After 11 years he still hasn't figured out how to not look at messages that he doesn't like.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I think those pics of Pandas version of the room is definative proof that there isn't a bed in there. If there wasn't a bed in there when the movers left when they moved in, there isn't a bed in there now.

Does anyone really think Dave is physically capable of the Herculean task of moving or setting up a bed in there? Don't think he woulda hired anyone to do it cause that woulda been a bitchfest of its own on stream.
Bruh, how do you think he moved his horse in? He most definitely paid movers to do everything.

Canadian Tire

Make funny money legal tender
kiwifarms.net
Bruh, how do you think he moved his horse in? He most definitely paid movers to do everything.
From what I remember, Kat didn't even have proper clothes when she moved in. She definately didn't have any furniture with her.

But at this point, I'm just speculating based off Dave's word, so it's kinda a pointless exercise.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Phil (or his parents?) bought Khat an exercise bike a few months ago.

Khat drives 0.5 miles to her work, instead of just riding a bike there.

Both of these things cannot simultaneously be true. If she wanted biking exercise, why not just bike to work? Is she that scared of seeing one Black on the ride there? Could it be she works at a Fred Meyer farther away from work? Furthermore, Khat cannot or will not get groceries after work, as Phil frequently has to schedule an entire work day off for such grand necessities. Even less reason to drive a vehicle there.
We have to take a step back here for a moment. The bike was a total lie, fib, bullshit, whatever you want to call that situation. This is coming from Phil's mouth and that itself cannot be trusted.

The bike wasn't purchased directly from the mother to him. He was given money to buy it. That's where shit goes wrong. Because we here all about how Phil's mommy is buying him cat trees, round trips to CT, paying him 4k for taxes, and so on. And Phil is not really great with money to begin with. Like handing an addict a crackrock and telling him to not smoke it and simply give it to someone else.

He was given money specifically to get her a bike. Well what do you know he buys a cheapo ass made in China that somehow breaks(because it was cheap btw). We know Phil cannot even install blinds, fix a toilet, or paint a fuckin' wall. That bike was returned SOMEHOW that he didn't even explain the process because that require stuffing that fucker back in the cardboard box, and those bikes are not light at all, and he has that bad out of shape back of his.

So he was tasked to get his wife, as a good husband, an exercise bike because he said his wife wants to work out and is eating too many potatoes. Well that didn't seem to work out because he's an inept manchild so when it was returned, they(he or she who fuckin knows) SPENT it on various things that we have no idea about.

With how stupid the situation is, I don't believe the bike even existed giving how much Phil fabricates shit out of nowhere, with an exaggeration because of how he really doesn't have much going on for him that he will make a fuss out of how he dropped a piece of clothing, that somehow wasn't his fault.

Last edited:
Tags
None