Orbiter Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 31 6.4%
  • Jenna

Votes: 182 37.8%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 269 55.8%

• Total voters

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I think those pics of Pandas version of the room is definative proof that there isn't a bed in there. If there wasn't a bed in there when the movers left when they moved in, there isn't a bed in there now.

Does anyone really think Dave is physically capable of the Herculean task of moving or setting up a bed in there? Don't think he woulda hired anyone to do it cause that woulda been a bitchfest of its own on stream.

it wouldn't surprise me if he bought a new bed and just moved the old one into that room/office under the guise of being for his parents when/if they visit

I think the main question that everyone's missing, is who did dsp pay to move a bed 10ft

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
Mentioning a honeymoon is vague enough to be any number of things. It's possible Khet is upset because they never got a proper one/DSP promised her one after getting married. It could be DSP flexing and wanting to impress her to reassure her that, despite the current bankruptcy, he's still a big man. Along that same line, it could also be DSP wanting to reassure himself of the same thing. It may also just be a generic excuse for an upcoming staycation, since as far as we know Phil hasn't had one of those in awhile. I think the CT trip was the last? And even with that, his usual habits of hitting up his favorite eating spots was interrupted by a boring wedding, so he might not count it. It could also be a jab at the detractors, with Phil trying to prove to them he isn't stressing about bankruptcy and things are going so well for him he's planning on taking a vacation because he's so successful. And then there's the possibility it's just a generic lie to cover a future big expense.

Whatever it ends up being, the timing of it is pretty funny because even if you live in Phil's magical land where his bankruptcy goes perfectly and wipes away his debt, he still has taxes right around the corner, which we know he hasn't saved up for. Then again, Phil is exactly the person to declare bankruptcy and then prioritize taking a vacation over being a responsible adult.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Kat might not tolerate a staycation to Seattle the same way Leanna did.

Also the second bed autism started because Phil took photos of her gaming creepshot style at the kind of height that would leave him sitting. People figured he was sitting on a bed.

Prince Lotor

I'm not an eldritch horror! I'm a human being!
kiwifarms.net
Kat might not tolerate a staycation to Seattle the same way Leanna did.

Also the second bed autism started because Phil took photos of her gaming creepshot style at the kind of height that would leave him sitting. People figured he was sitting on a bed.
I ain't sayin' she a gold-digger, but. . .timestamp @ 39m39s
"Hawaii is heavily considered for a nice tropical vacation." timestamp @53m36s
Oof, RIP Stay-cation with Leanna, didn't happen. Leanna never existed. Edit: Apparently according to Phil a "Stay-cation" is not a REAL vacation because "it doesn't cost thousands & thousands of dollars"timestamp @ 29m14s
Vegas is not on their sights, but wants a nice California vacation to Disneyland. Originally Phil wanted to do this to recreate his fun Florida vacation with Leanna except in California this time. Now he wants to do it to overwrite his Leanna save file with Leanna 2.0timestamp @ 59m38s
"My parents wanted to pay for a Honeymoon for us but I can't afford to take the time off"timestamp @ 17m36s
Looking at PigPigGo Phil has been crying about how he can never take a vacation almost non-stop, and knowing how much he loves his layabout time he really wants to go sightseeing watch TV on a hotel bed for a week. Not sure how that's any different from his regular life besides not having to interact with other humans.
Kathy apparently loves watching travel shows. Likely she thought her SugarCube-daddy who could pay to fly her round-trip multiple times a year was going to take her on all sorts of exotic vacations.

Edit2: Phil thinks he deserves 2 vacations a yeartimestamp @ 8m05s
Wait, what? Phil used to take a week off every month to spend with Leanna before he moved?timestamp @ 26m09s

Last edited:

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Khat have a preference for sleeping on the downstairs sofa beside the fireplace? Meanwhile Phil sleeps on the second floor with Jasper trapped in his bedroom.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Gotta Groom Em All

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Phil would never survive Hawaii.

That place is hot as fuck, but worse for Phil its humid as a motherfucker. And everything is expensive.

Besides, whats this idiot gonna do there? Swim? No. See the sights? Maybe from a tour bus.

He's gonna eat food, drink alcohol, and shop.

You know what the three most expensive god damn things to do on Hawaii are? Especially if he goes to a tourist part of the islands? He's gonna be in debt all over again.

What Phil SHOULD do is go to an all expense included resort in Mexico. Shit's relatively cheap, and all you do is laze about in the shade drinking included booze for the duration of your stay. Dont even have to go places.

Whatever they do for vacation it'll be great because it'll either crush Phil financially, piss Kat off. Or both.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever it ends up being, the timing of it is pretty funny because even if you live in Phil's magical land where his bankruptcy goes perfectly and wipes away his debt, he still has taxes right around the corner, which we know he hasn't saved up for. Then again, Phil is exactly the person to declare bankruptcy and then prioritize taking a vacation over being a responsible adult.

He won't have credit cards anymore if the bankruptcy goes through. Even in his fantasy world where the bankruptcy goes through as-is, he won't be able to afford a honeymoon.

Looking at PigPigGo Phil has been crying about how he can never take a vacation almost non-stop, and knowing how much he loves his layabout time he really wants to go sightseeing watch TV on a hotel bed for a week. Not sure how that's any different for his regular life besides not having to interact with other humans.
Kathy apparently loves watching travel shows. Likely she thought her SugarCube-daddy who could pay to fly her round-trip multiple times a year was going to take her on all sorts of exotic vacations.

Phil made absurd amounts of money back in 2011-2012 and didn't even take a long weekend in NYC or Boston. Since moving to Renton, he has done two "staycations" and one of them was obviously an attempt to flex on Katherine and rope her in. Never gone to California, Canada, or even Portland.

It just makes no sense to me why he gets so worked up about "muh vacation" when he's obviously content to rot in the khando for the rest of his life.

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net

That place is hot as fuck, but worse for Phil its humid as a motherfucker. And everything is expensive.

Besides, whats this idiot gonna do there? Swim? No. See the sights? Maybe from a tour bus.

He's gonna eat food, drink alcohol, and shop.

You know what the three most expensive god damn things to do on Hawaii are? Especially if he goes to a tourist part of the islands? He's gonna be in debt all over again.

What Phil SHOULD do is go to an all expense included resort in Mexico. Shit's relatively cheap, and all you do is laze about in the shade drinking included booze for the duration of your stay. Dont even have to go places.

Whatever they do for vacation it'll be great because it'll either crush Phil financially, piss Kat off. Or both.
Since he can't be away from the shtreems for too long, a cruise would be his safest bet. And can be relatively inexpensive.

Book now, $190 per person (as of the quick search done before this post) , 2 night cruise from Seattle to Vancouver. Boom. Went on a cruise, had an actual honeymoon, things checked off the real adult bucket list.

Schrödinger's Kat

kiwifarms.net

Did Phil mention Hawaii as a honeymoon destination? Airfare alone would cost him $1500. Staying only 5 days would run up at least $1000 in the cheapest hotel, plus another $1000 for food. $3500 just to get there and back. Plus he'd lose 5 days worth of streaming. How is paying for this again when he has negative net income?

It just makes no sense to me why he gets so worked up about "muh vacation" when he's obviously content to rot in the khando for the rest of his life.

Kat is probably losing her shit being stuck in the khando getting out only a few hours a week for work. It's bad enough that its basically dark and cloudy 300 days a year in Seattle, combine that with never going outside. I doubt this vacation plan is Phil's idea.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
The question becomes is this going to be:

1. a cheap ass 'staycation' that barely qualifies as a weekend out
2. A phantom vacation that Phil promises Kat for months to a year then drops without ever actually doing
3. A crippling debt shitshow bc he's terrified of his wife.
4. The home bicycle over again where he somehow fucks it up and blames Kat then goes 'sorry no vacation now'.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The real question you gotta ask in regards to how Khet feels about being prisoner in his gothic WAkhando, that is impossible to know the answer to, is how much Khet knew about his debts before they got married. My money would be on he absolutely did not reveal the complete extent of his credit card nightmare to her.

He essentially said as much. He talked about the emerald seven money being used to string things along up until the federal taxes begathons and the CT trip. It was right after they were married that he said he was thinking about the bankruptcy.

Drowningman

Kung pao chicken or Die!
kiwifarms.net
The real question you gotta ask in regards to how Khet feels about being prisoner in his gothic WAkhando, that is impossible to know the answer to, is how much Khet knew about his debts before they got married. My money would be on he absolutely did not reveal the complete extent of his credit card nightmare to her.
Pretty sure he hid the mountain of debt building up as he played up his "empire of online gaming" when he popped the question to her. "Will you marry me even though I'm up to my ass in debt with no way of ever getting out" is not what a woman wants to hear.

Richard Harrow

“Look, fat, look, here's the deal...”
kiwifarms.net
She married the moron. Hope she burns with him.
She strikes me as the type to take the path of least resistance in life. Girls like that are a dime a dozen. I'm sure she could hang in there on her own, but why do that when she can hook up with someone who is (or appears to be in this case) well off. Just use her past as a reference.

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DSP is just the current iteration of Subaru Man. She'll leave Phil at the drop of a hat just like she left Subaru Man.
Only if she finds a better deal. Think about it: right now she lives rent-free, doesn't have to work, doesn't have to have sex with Phil, gets a car she can drive whenever she wants, can let herself go and blimp up on potatoes, gets BIG, BLACK DICK on the side whenever she feels like it, and all she has to do is pop the occasional frozen meal in the microwave.
If King Tut comes by and says "I'll give you a million dollars a year to do absolutely nothing", then sure, she'd bolt. But realistically, any DSP replacement is going to demand more and provide less.

Tags
None