Kat Speculation -

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Did we every find out what day her birthday was? I'm not so great with the forum search game.

A reply to a tweet brought up the fact it might be Khet's birthday today/yesterday, around this almost exact date last year Phil took a day off.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Think I found Khet's sister. She even does her make-up the same way.

View attachment 769859
From the OP:
Kat does appear to have been part of a family where a mother of three, including Kat, had attempted to kill her youngest daughter out of suspicion the daughter was possessed by a demon.
y456yrttr4.PNG

I mean, well... y'know. I... ehm, yeah... M-m-maybe the m-mother wasn't crazy a-after all. :c

Last edited:

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn't actually Kat's sister, right? It's a joke about her weird makeup?

I'd gingerly ask things be kept on-topic. The last time this Subforum got catty about a random women's appearance, Staff showed up to slap it down. We don't really need to find material outside the DSPhere to bitch about 😕 (or at least find better material to embarrass ourselves with 😛).

And I don't mean to say that @CabbageMan started anything. It's just once the piling starts on, things start to get outta of hand, ya know?

Last edited:

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
From the OP:

Kat does appear to have been part of a family where a mother of three, including Kat, had attempted to kill her youngest daughter out of suspicion the daughter was possessed by a demon.
View attachment 769875

I mean, well... y'know. I... ehm, yeah... M-m-maybe the m-mother wasn't crazy a-after all. :c
This should not be part of anyone's lore, but it's a part of Phil's. Of course it is.

CabbageMan

sly miss
kiwifarms.net
This isn't actually Kat's sister, right? It's a joke about her weird makeup?

I'd gingerly ask things be kept on-topic. The last time this Subforum got catty about a random women's appearance, Staff showed up to slap it down. We don't really need to find material outside the DSPhere to bitch about 😕 (our at least find better material to embarrass ourselves with 😛).

Not that you started anything, CabbageMan. It's just once the piling starts on, things start to get outta of hand, ya know?

No it's some rando I saw on a dating site. She looked incredibly like Khet, straight down to the weird teeth and make-up. I can delete it if you want.

• Feels
Reactions: Sonichump
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino