Kat Speculation -

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
When people found his Facebook account and what-not; and by virtue of him not being known to be an e-beggar.
Yeah. He's a medical engineer. Kat left a guy that had an actual career and worked out for Phil Burnell. I still don't understand why. Subaru man did say they were going through some hard times though. Perhaps Phil got to her at JUST the right time. But why Phil? Why not some guy at the gym or a close friend or something? It just doesn't add up.

Mask_de_SMITH

I'm not a Monster, it's only a Mask
kiwifarms.net
That is really odd that he does that. I remember one stream where he said she made him dinner, and then an hour later said she'd been at work all day and didn't get home until 11pm
Yeah, Phil is known to do that a lot. He lies so much that his first lie will completely contridict the second.

He wants to portray Kat as this perfect trophy wife who is loyal and cooks him dinner while also portraying her as this hard worker who doesn't lay around and take up space. But he's so exceptional that he says these lies back to back and catches himself in his own lie. It's a common thing that happens to pathological liars.

LavosSkree

kiwifarms.net
See and this is why I don't entirely buy into Phil's money troubles. Subaru man seemed to have his shit together well enough, and got cucked by Phil via long distance. There has to be something that got her attention.
Sometimes I think troubled people have an issue meshing with highly functional people. I can imagine Dark keeps the standards loose as long as he gets the tinglies in various body parts occasionally.

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
When people found his Facebook account and what-not; and by virtue of him not being known to be an e-beggar.
Yeah, and it's known that social media is largely fake and people only show the 'good sides' of themselves to the public.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Women aren't prone to up and leaving a secure situation for another one so far from their current social circle unless they're desperate, in an unstable situation, or it's a vast improvement. If the new situation they're moving to isn't tenable once they get there, then they have to deal with something undesirable, try to repair the situation they've just left, or immediately begin looking for a new one, which raises suspicion in the situation they just entered and makes it even more unstable. There's some women that are adventurous like that, but it's not common, and Khet seems pretty fucking basic if you look at just the few things Dave tells us about her we can assume to be true: food.

He'd have a bevy of excuses available to him if she wanted to cook something more adventurous (typically people who are adventurous like to try different kinds of food, including cooking them since it gives you the easiest access to new shit) that he wasn't down on giving a shot: "I have to leave the stream early tonight because Khet's cooking Chicken Masala and it doesn't look too appetizing to me, so I'm just going to make myself something simple." But she makes tuna casserole once a week and whatever other generic dishes we constantly hear about. There's no variety going on there and she's the one cooking for the most part.

So based on food alone I think we can tell a lot about Khet's personality and I don't believe she's a very adventurous person. I mean, their fucking idea for a honeymoon would be going to Disneyland in California for a weekend. Not going to a foreign city, not going to a resort in the South Pacific or the Caribbean, not going on a cruise. Fucking Disney. You can't even push it as Dave trying to seem economical because the prices at Disney and all the bullshit they would spend extra money on are stupid.

Now there's a universe of options that can be discussed about what Dave's financial position is, but it's all speculative. Nobody really knows how much he has put away. Nobody really knows how much he has in credit card debt. Nobody really knows how much he exaggerates numbers and when he does. Nobody really knows how much his parents gave him as a wedding gift. Personally, I think he's somewhere in the middle between the desperation act he puts on and having all his shit in order, but he doesn't live like it. He doesn't go on vacations, he's not going out bi-weekly to a restaurant to try different kinds of food, he traded in his BMW for a fucking Toyota (which he never would've had to tell anyone about or could've disguised it some other way), he doesn't travel to cover/experience things related to his few hobbies. He does nothing, he has nothing but expensive trash he doesn't use cluttering his home. None of the shit he has has any value except his television; everything is just an expensive appliance or decoration. If he does have money stashed, he sure as fuck doesn't live like it.

So to believe he's well-off and the begging is a charade, you have to believe that he believes that begging is more lucrative than simply trying to repair his reputation for long-term gain. Yeah, Dave is lazy and doesn't come across as thinking about shit long-term, but I find it hard to believe that someone with an ego his size would be willing to lower himself to the point of begging on the internet if there wasn't at least some modicum of need there. You could get into the psychology of him and why he does what he does and why it doesn't line up with this sort of reasoning, but that's an entirely different conversation that could be had.

So what does this all wrap up to at the end?

Maybe SubaruMan was just a monumental piece of shit or a drunken/drugged-up loser and Dave was the best prospect Khet had, so she got the fuck out when the opportunity sprang up. Or maybe she really does love him for whatever fucking reason, we hardly know anything about the woman.

Last edited:

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
He obviously had money. Subarus are the BMWs of cars.
I know this is supposed to be a joke, but I can't tell how much of one.

Subarus are nice, but I've not seen anything on the car besides a few pics that show the bumpers were in decent condition. Besides, you can get a loan at ~$400/month for a car that costs like $25k, and I'm sure we've all known people who would spend a quarter of their paycheck on a nicer car while living in a shit apartment. You could be making $15/hr and afford a Subaru if you felt like spending a weekly check on it every month.

That Hedonist Nerd

dreN tsinodeH ehT
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I think troubled people have an issue meshing with highly functional people. I can imagine Dark keeps the standards loose as long as he gets the tinglies in various body parts occasionally.
So there's thing in psychology that is pretty much pure bunk but in situations like Phil and his followers it really sounds plausible.

There was a theory that between 2 people exists a communication range. It was based on IQ. They theorized that someone can not communicate effectively with another person that is 2 standard deviations away from the other's IQ or higher.
So if my IQ is average at 100, and yours is 130, we can communicate fine. If I'm at 90 however, you'll go mad because I won't understand the subtle nuances.

Like I said, it's totally bunk, but I do chuckle thinking Phils IQ is 60, so his fans are 30 - 90.

Tatu Carreta2

kiwifarms.net
But honestly Kat is no prize, the only reason Dave went on about her going to the gym is the same reason why he went on about her being a "model" - he wants to be a chad.
This is a little off topic but when did Phil said that Kat looks like a model? Do you have a link? That would be hilarious considering how ugly she is,she has the face of a solid 4 or 5,she has no curves and is a little overweight.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They theorized that someone can not communicate effectively with another person that is 2 standard deviations away from the other's IQ or higher.
So if my IQ is average at 100, and yours is 130, we can communicate fine. If I'm at 90 however, you'll go mad because I won't understand the subtle nuances.

Like I said, it's totally bunk, but I do chuckle thinking Phils IQ is 60, so his fans are 30 - 90.
If anything it's the reverse. Phil's fans stick around because they're too dumb to communicate with him. The toxicity flies right over their heads.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe SubaruMan was just a monumental piece of shit or a drunken/drugged-up loser and Dave was the best prospect Khet had, so she got the fuck out when the opportunity sprang up. Or maybe she really does love him for whatever fucking reason, we hardly know anything about the woman.
Agreed. All the people I knew who did shit like loading their cars up with speakers and bump bass loud as fuck tended to the douche end of the spectrum. Maybe Subaruman didn't, but most people don't up and leave like that.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a weird sort of dynamic in the relationship. We know Phil isn't the boss. Take the pumpkin story for example.

Phil wanted to get a pumpkin. It was too muddy and Kat didn't have appropriate footwear. They went boot shopping instead. They spent so much time buying Kat boots that the pumpkin patch was closed by the time they got there. Kat was able to get Phil to spend money he didn't have on boots she didn't end up needing. This might bring up questions on how often she pulls these kinds of flim flams.

On the other hand we have seen how Phil talks to Kat on stream. He talks down to her as if she were a child. Stand up Kat, show the people your pretty outfit. Oopsies, you squeezed the stress ball too hard honey. What's your favorite movie, Kat? You know what a movie is, right honey? Like on the television?

Another example is from the day he went on break and said Kat was upset by all the stress at her work. Phil then had to tell her how his real adult job is equally stressful and difficult.

In my opinion it seems like he doesn't respect her but at the same time he gives her whatever she wants so she will stay around. Almost as if Phil thinks only of himself and what he will gain by buying Kat's love.

Truly soulmates.
Reading this, it struck me how their relationship, as it's been presented to us via their appearances together on camera, looks like the conflicting couple with guests over, and the boyfriend/husband's desperately trying to keep up appearances.

Women aren't prone to up and leaving a secure situation for another one so far from their current social circle unless they're desperate, in an unstable situation, or it's a vast improvement. If the new situation they're moving to isn't tenable once they get there, then they have to deal with something undesirable, try to repair the situation they've just left, or immediately begin looking for a new one, which raises suspicion in the situation they just entered and makes it even more unstable.
There's no way to be sure, but I don't think Kat had a "social circle" to abandon. There was no Dad, her Mom's crazy and abusive, an abused sister who's who-knows-where, so prolly no family around. Kat's a weeb who streamed the video games she was playing, and admittedly very insecure about her looks, so I'm guessing she was socially isolated.

Phil flew Kat out multiple times, spent who-knows how much money on her during these trips. He prolly played himself up as the wealthy E-Celeb with a bachelor pad just outside Seattle, so there would have been no reason for Kat to believe "the new situation they're moving to isn't tenable once they get there".

Kat may have been "desperate" to improve her quality of life, and her jump to Renton was a "vast improvement".

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Lets be honest, it sounds like Subaru Man had higher expectations from a girl and was probably playing down to her level.

The thing Phil has over a functional adult is that he SPENDS more, not that he has more money.

Basically the difference is:
"Lets go get a pumpkin"

Subaru Man: goes and gets a pumpkin, maaaybe takes a detour for Kat to buy herself cheap boots.

Phil: skips pumpkins to go shopping for the boots she wants.

I can see why some damaged goods townie thot prefers the man who just wants her to exist so he can spend money on her over a "real" adult who can put his foot down.

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Subaru man took her out to a very fancy parking lot and used her like a prop to show off his trashy speaker system, must to her disgust if her expression is anything to go by. One or both of them grew out of this childish relationship.

He knew what he had: money and a dim bulb trophy bitch he could show off temporarily.

What does Phil know he has now? Money and a dim bulb girl trophy bitch he can show off temporarily. To get over Pandalee. And marry. And live with forever. It'll go great. Really.

Last edited:

That Hedonist Nerd

dreN tsinodeH ehT
kiwifarms.net
I'm also holding back my opinion on Khet. I don't want to think of her as a gold digger because, she lived in Michigan. And Dave has no money.

I want to think that Khet was in a situation she no longer wanted to be, and saw a way out with a yeasty goutfuck. It happens to the best of us. Maybe her and Subaruman were like soul mates for years, then they both grew and changed and by then their identities were so entwined that severed it the only way she felt she could.

Though, she's probably a useless cunt.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
Too many grand conspiracies about Subaruman when to me it's relatively simple: Khet felt obviously emotionally neglected and left him. That's usually the catalyst of failed relationships when one partner starts to undervalue the other's emotions and put in less effort on their side of the relationship. Note that Subaruman didn't really have anything of substance to say about Khet since there really isn't much to say. Their relationship was never great to begin with.

Although DSP has shown to be emotionally abusive and neglectful towards PandaLee, he seems utterly cucked with Khet. He constantly talks her up; praises her; props up whatever pathetic life skills she has. I feel that PandaLee breaking up with him fucked with him, hard. It showed him that what he thought would've been a constant in his life just wasn't meant to be.

Dave is a guy who likes consistency and predictability. And I believe that Khet is perfectly described by these two adjectives. She's trashy. She has low standards (she was dating a guy 4-5 years younger than her and she's now dating the Gout Lord). She's willing to get married at her significant other's parents house in the ghetto. She is settling and is not going anywhere.

Dave is the penultimate average American Joe: he's mediocre in everything that he does but has real estate attached to his name. That's enough for most fat, ugly chicks in the U.S. to settle for.

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
Reading this, it struck me how their relationship, as it's been presented to us via their appearances together on camera, looks like the conflicting couple with guests over, and the boyfriend/husband's desperately trying to keep up appearances.

There's no way to be sure, but I don't think Kat had a "social circle" to abandon. There was no Dad, her Mom's crazy and abusive, an abused sister who's who-knows-where, so prolly no family around. Kat's a weeb who streamed the video games she was playing, and admittedly very insecure about her looks, so I'm guessing she was socially isolated.

Phil flew Kat out multiple times, spent who-knows how much money on her during these trips. He prolly played himself up as the wealthy E-Celeb with a bachelor pad just outside Seattle, so there would have been no reason for Kat to believe "the new situation they're moving to isn't tenable once they get there".

Kat may have been "desperate" to improve her quality of life, and her jump to Renton was a "vast improvement".
This is what made me laugh so much at Phil's intimations that members of Katherine's family came to CT for the wedding. She has 1 family member and Phil is trying to be vague. So you're saying Katherine's sister attended the wedding Phil? I like how much Phil lies about her when everyone knows what's going on, he basically snagged himself an orphan. She's got nowhere to go if she leaves him unless she starts up that hustle and prays to god she gets a nibble she can try to put in a sleeper-hold.

Last edited:

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
This is a little off topic but when did Phil said that Kat looks like a model? Do you have a link? That would be hilarious considering how ugly she is,she has the face of a solid 4 or 5,she has no curves and is a little overweight.
DSP never said this. Some dude in his chat (possible detractor, I forget) said this, people made fun of him saying this, and through the game of Telephone it has become "Phil called Kat a model". Just like how people believe Phil said he was scratching his leg when it was some random YT comment that said this.

Sounds like they were just both bored of each other, and when broads get bored, they cheat. On a related note, Phil is VERY boring.

Edit: He said it https://clips.twitch.tv/GoldenResilientAlpacaCopyThis

Last edited:

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
DSP never said this. Some dude in his chat (possible detractor, I forget) said this, people made fun of him saying this, and through the game of Telephone it has become "Phil called Kat a model". Just like how people believe Phil said he was scratching his leg when it was some random YT comment that said this.

Sounds like they were just both bored of each other, and when broads get bored, they cheat. On a related note, Phil is VERY boring.
I remember him bragging about having a blonde gf with big tits on the Shoryuken forums so it's possible someone conflated that in with his Kat sperging.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino