Mega Rad Gun Thread -

An Account

kiwifarms.net
I love me some lead hoses.
IMG-2688.JPG
Kind of a mishmash I know. I'm not really that interested in ARs but I felt it was my duty as a proud 'MURICAN to get one so I bought a PSA piecemeal and threw that carry handle on top. I also have a Hi-Point for the memes, and it's really not that bad with FMJs. It chokes up on hollow points, though, so my plan of using it as a gun that I could just chuck on the nightstand and not worry about kind of flew out the window.

I'm also gonna get my PS90 cut down... eventually. Not gonna lie, I'm kind of nervous about dealing with the ATF.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I love me some lead hoses.
View attachment 760670
Kind of a mishmash I know. I'm not really that interested in ARs but I felt it was my duty as a proud 'MURICAN to get one so I bought a PSA piecemeal and threw that carry handle on top. I also have a Hi-Point for the memes, and it's really not that bad with FMJs. It chokes up on hollow points, though, so my plan of using it as a gun that I could just chuck on the nightstand and not worry about kind of flew out the window.

I'm also gonna get my PS90 cut down... eventually. Not gonna lie, I'm kind of nervous about dealing with the ATF.
Follow the rules, get the stamp or whatever, and I'm guessing you'll be fine. I mean, if not, at least you're equipped to contest that!

An Account

kiwifarms.net
Follow the rules, get the stamp or whatever, and I'm guessing you'll be fine. I mean, if not, at least you're equipped to contest that!
Oh no no no, I'm not about to break any federal laws. I mean I'm nervous handing all of my information over to the ATF. I guess I've seen too many memes about them being trigger happy dog-killers.

AprilRains

The Terrible Secret of Shopping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
yep, in its elite tactical configuration, when you need a .22 that jams every what? one round?

You know, in that configuration, the gun requires a tax stamp. Technically it's an SBR.

Damocles_Sword

Shovelmech Pilot
kiwifarms.net
the zip 22 was designed from the get-go as an under barrel firearm. The dumbass who designed it forgot to add an extractor.

Pop-Tart

The final solution to the weeb question.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So they finally nuked fosscad from twitter. In addition to Ivan the troll, and Imura I am thinking of dumping some links to other places to find this stuff. However you can find https://fosscad.org on their own site.

Gab is gay as shit but most of the above mentioned setup back ups there. There is also https://liberator12k.com/ Run by Jeff Rodriguez.

https://www.kommandoblog.com/ has more if need be. As most of the people related to 3d printing have some connection somewhere to /k/fags

Guys don't now its too late and the genie is out of the bottle. Heck I would argue there never was a bottle in the first place.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh no no no, I'm not about to break any federal laws. I mean I'm nervous handing all of my information over to the ATF. I guess I've seen too many memes about them being trigger happy dog-killers.
I have 6 stamps now. Aside wait the ATF hasn't been too bad to deal with really. Granted I know one day they will Ruby Ridge me just because it amuses them.

Also I'm waiting for the new hi point and PSA mp5... ugh waiting sucks and I promised no more toys till they come.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the zip 22 was designed from the get-go as an under barrel firearm. The dumbass who designed it forgot to add an extractor.
The big tragedy about that is that the company used to make THE BEST Single Action Army-style revolvers made. Even better than real Colt SAAs. And their owner completely fucked the whole company because of that failed abortion of a gun. I mean, fuck, they were even made in Colt's old "Blue Dome" factory. I really wanted to get one, but when I finally had the scratch they had ended production in favor of that poorly-designed plastic hunk of shit.

Damocles_Sword

Shovelmech Pilot
kiwifarms.net
The big tragedy about that is that the company used to make THE BEST Single Action Army-style revolvers made. Even better than real Colt SAAs. And their owner completely fucked the whole company because of that failed abortion of a gun. I mean, fuck, they were even made in Colt's old "Blue Dome" factory. I really wanted to get one, but when I finally had the scratch they had ended production in favor of that poorly-designed plastic hunk of shit.
That's fucking horrible. I've always wanted a good quality SAA and to see some of the best go away over a trashy gimmicky .22 just saddens me.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
I have 6 stamps now. Aside wait the ATF hasn't been too bad to deal with really. Granted I know one day they will Ruby Ridge me just because it amuses them.

Also I'm waiting for the new hi point and PSA mp5... ugh waiting sucks and I promised no more toys till they come.
I'm not overly upset about the tax stamp process, but it pisses me off when they cash your check right at getting the form, but then wait months to send your stamp back to you. If you can cash my check, you can send my shit to me.

I'm very excited about the PSA MP5 clone. I would love to have a pistol caliber SBR as a home defense weapon, but I honestly quibble over using a stamped weapon for anything other than range fun.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not overly upset about the tax stamp process, but it pisses me off when they cash your check right at getting the form, but then wait months to send your stamp back to you. If you can cash my check, you can send my shit to me.

I'm very excited about the PSA MP5 clone. I would love to have a pistol caliber SBR as a home defense weapon, but I honestly quibble over using a stamped weapon for anything other than range fun.
Depends on your state, in mine they are protected and able to be carried if you can.

Yes I've went and bought tard cum with something with a giggle switch just to say I have. Also I'm far from alone using a can on my HD AR because FUCK is 223 loud indoors.

I'm not trying to be funny, but seriously if you've not had to suffer shooting an AR inside with a shorter barrel, it's enough to jar you. Now that's calm chilling at an indoor range. If you figure in HD I'll be woken up at 2am it'll be dark (can keeps from a muzzle flame too) it's not just to say LOL shot you with a title 2 gun, it's so I have some extra chance if indeed I have to pull the trigger and one rule about gun fights, is stack the deck best you can.

When the PSA clone comes out, if at all it's possible I'll snag a suppressed barrel and make my own mp5SD if not I am not sure if and when I'll get it to SBR because I'll probably get the a2 clone due to looks. Again this all comes once it's able to be touched and ordered, I've shot a2/3 and a K. Lovely guns but the geek in me needs it because PSA is making the locking action just like HK and stamped (super good stamping can be really nice HK has insanely nice machine tools and stamps well).

That being said, I'm pressing some 9x19 tonight sipping bourbon. What all gun stuff is going on with anyone else?

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
That being said, I'm pressing some 9x19 tonight sipping bourbon. What all gun stuff is going on with anyone else?
I got a huge hickory shootin' stump out back that's about shot out, after I don't know how much lead has been dumped into it. Saw a '06 ball squirt through the other day, so the backyard range is now restricted to pistols/.22, until I can build a solid backstop. The cheapest thing I can think of is basically what IV8888 uses.

There's some houses a little over a mile away, on past hilly pasture & thick old hardwoods. Cattle & donkeys ain't often in em; but when they are, they're often concealed behind foliage & terrain, but not exactly covered.

My plan is to cut/dig a little trough as close to the taproot as possible, under the main target area, down to a spot for ye' olde' lead smelter (iron skillet).

Then drop an open-ended 55gal drum on top, fill it full of combustibles, and burn it flat with a leaf-blower to kick it up a notch. Most of the copper & lead should collect in the pan.

Someone has been shootin' what was originally a big knot close to the ground for a long time before I started. And until today, there's probably been at least 1k or more rounds of all types planted in the stump. And here I thought oak stumps were tougher as backstops.

As a small rant, I never shoot at live trees; of all things the enviromentalists & conservation types could agree upon, it's that. I've found some healthy, mighty, old trees that fell or died a few years after being shot at during a plinking session, and it's either bugs or rot that finishes the job. And when those trees are next to structures or powerlines?

The most glaring example I can think of, was a massive fir tree next to my best-friend's grandparent's barn. A couple years ago while I was there, some cousins showed up with .22s, and put maybe a couple dozen into a paper target nailed to the trunk.

And when I stopped by this past spring, saw that a tree probably 100yrs old when the barn was built 75yrs ago, had snapped at eyelevel, and taken out said barn.
Lucky for those cousins, is that they're distant enough to get away with it.

Doggo

Gone.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not big on guns. Not because I don't like or dislike them, I'm fairly neutral. It's just I haven't had all that much exposure to them in my part of the world. That said, I've been watching Forgotten Weapons, a pretty fascinating channel, if I may say so, myself.

Right now, I'm watching a video on a Vietnamese copy of another gun, that doesn't appear to be all that well made. It's still quite interesting to me, though.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino