Inactive Tommy Tooter / Thomas Wasserberg - Dog-Abusing, Trash-Eating Pedo, Neo-Nazi, Fake Tranny, "1st-Wave Incel", Hounded YouTuber to Suicide

• 💣🐕 Some attachments and thumbnails are missing because they were accidentally soft-deleted in the file storage server. However, my file system is revisioned, which means they can be rolled back and restored, but I will have to write a script to do this automatically. Sorry. New files and attachments uploaded are safe and will not be impacted by maintenace.

Jigaboo Jones

My Own Two Feet Stepped Footwork of Good Runnings
kiwifarms.net
some aspergated faggot started an autistic slapfight with me when I made off hand mention of some rainbow-gathering related shit in the antifa thread, and then I guess since I've a tendency to write tl;dr powerlevel shit, and since anecdotes about shit that happens over in that world are generally about as demented as a Sonichu storyline, then somebody else said
You’re now reading all of @Jigaboo Jones posts in Tommy Tooter’s voice and they make way more sense.

Initially I was just like, whatever, /fwdoti; tommy wasn't someone I followed, I actually vaguely had him conflated in my mind with that railway sperg.

But then I remembered who he was, as in, I remember I used to see that fucking deranged chester at gatherings and things on a semi-regular basis in I think the early aughts. I didn't know him, but he was, in a word, exceptional, and in another two, fucking degenerate. there are a shitfuckballston of acid casualties in that world that kind of wander around aimlessly and often require other people to basically care for them, this can be kind of sweet in a way sometimes, it can also lead to creepy rapey relationships with females, and then there are people like tommy who are just creepers who some people feel bad for but are generally on the periphery of a world that's a bizarre mix of gangsterism and peace'n'love and just drug fueled insanity.

I didn't know he was involved in tranny shit, he mightn'n't've been at the time, this was around the early aughts I think ... but like I said, I didn't really know him, I just knew he was the kinda guy you didn't want around your wimminz and would definitely go ask you for free drugs or food or beer or whatever. so fuck him really, especially the antics I've seen of late.

His bizarro beliefs, well, the 12 tribes shit is a cult that is, I wouldn't say prevalent, but known around there, I spent some time in upstate NY where they have a creepy rapey compound, this is not the same as the beliefs that he describes here per se but probably an influence, but batshit insane beliefs like the shit he spouts is not uncommon. When I knew of him he was probably super into the "2012 phenomenon."

I learned here probably more than I can contribute but yes I know this person exists and that gives me that :horrifying: spooky bones :horrifying: feel tbh. There are a shitfuckton of individuals like that out there. I could tell you about some others too...

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
some aspergated faggot started an autistic slapfight with me when I made off hand mention of some rainbow-gathering related shit in the antifa thread, and then I guess since I've a tendency to write tl;dr powerlevel shit, and since anecdotes about shit that happens over in that world are generally about as demented as a Sonichu storyline, then somebody else said

Initially I was just like, whatever, /fwdoti; tommy wasn't someone I followed, I actually vaguely had him conflated in my mind with that railway sperg.

But then I remembered who he was, as in, I remember I used to see that fucking deranged chester at gatherings and things on a semi-regular basis in I think the early aughts. I didn't know him, but he was, in a word, exceptional, and in another two, fucking degenerate. there are a shitfuckballston of acid casualties in that world that kind of wander around aimlessly and often require other people to basically care for them, this can be kind of sweet in a way sometimes, it can also lead to creepy rapey relationships with females, and then there are people like tommy who are just creepers who some people feel bad for but are generally on the periphery of a world that's a bizarre mix of gangsterism and peace'n'love and just drug fueled insanity.

I didn't know he was involved in tranny shit, he mightn'n't've been at the time, this was around the early aughts I think ... but like I said, I didn't really know him, I just knew he was the kinda guy you didn't want around your wimminz and would definitely go ask you for free drugs or food or beer or whatever. so fuck him really, especially the antics I've seen of late.

His bizarro beliefs, well, the 12 tribes shit is a cult that is, I wouldn't say prevalent, but known around there, I spent some time in upstate NY where they have a creepy rapey compound, this is not the same as the beliefs that he describes here per se but probably an influence, but batshit insane beliefs like the shit he spouts is not uncommon. When I knew of him he was probably super into the "2012 phenomenon."

I learned here probably more than I can contribute but yes I know this person exists and that gives me that :horrifying: spooky bones :horrifying: feel tbh. There are a shitfuckton of individuals like that out there. I could tell you about some others too...

Dump everything you have, please. :optimistic::gold:

BILLY MAYS

Donate to MATI: http://bit.ly/MadAtTheInternet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like fingering dogs and minors, Tom also thinks eating boogers are normal.
Screenshot_20181113-064034_1.jpg

258bpt-gif.390177

Anonymus Fluhre

Mediocrity is a result of complacency
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Knowing Tom here he's probably the 2% that finds it sexually stimulating.

There's a reason why rhinotillexomania is a disorder Tom.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Tom snapped on twitter yesterday and began repeating this over and over. Dunno what got him so hot under the collar.

upload_2018-11-15_13-8-52.png

upload_2018-11-15_13-9-33.png

upload_2018-11-15_13-9-51.png

What is interesting is when you look at tom's commentary on twitter what you see is that he typically doesn't get more than one response to his bullshit, and when he does get a response its because hes arguing with some sped about Israel and someone is explaining to him concepts he just does not get.

upload_2018-11-15_13-13-57.png

upload_2018-11-15_13-15-4.png

Tom's loved everywhere he goes!

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
He almost rivals Len Shaner for ability to figure out when he's getting punked.

This made me think, and come up blank mind you, but has Tommy ever had a single moment of realization that he's being punked/fucked with/a complete joke?

In the hours of shitty streams he's put out I cannot recall a singular moment where he realizes that he is a certified internet trainwreck.

Coldgrip

Shaking the pillars of Heaven
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This made me think, and come up blank mind you, but has Tommy ever had a single moment of realization that he's being punked/fucked with/a complete joke?

In the hours of shitty streams he's put out I cannot recall a singular moment where he realizes that he is a certified internet trainwreck.
There was one I believe. He got pranked with a soundboard and it took him over ten minutes to figure it out. Even then that's only because he heard laughing in the background.