Orbiter Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 31 7.1%
  • Jenna

Votes: 166 38.2%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 237 54.6%

• Total voters

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I don't think DSP wears the pants in this marriage at all. She won't even do the shopping and she god damn works in the same place. Fatso Phil drags his ass up at the crack of 9 AM to buy groceries.
Could be.

But at the end of the day, despite how much she makes Phil get the groceries or whatever, she’s still pretty screwed without him.

She’s got nowhere to go, no assets to her name and not a whole lot to fall back on.

That automatically creates a massive power unbalance.

But yeah, we can speculate all we want. Unless one of her co-workers or something joins the farms and spills, we don’t know exactly how things play out in Phil’s “family”.

Not a lot to fall back on, as opposed to the guy who has a 12 year gap in his resume? If I had to bet on who lands on their feet after a disaster, I'm betting on Kat over Dave tbh.

If she ever does a tell-all she'll make a killing. But her complete absence from the internet ever since meeting Phil definitely gives credence to the control and manipulation theories.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I don't think DSP wears the pants in this marriage at all. She won't even do the shopping and she god damn works in the same place. Fatso Phil drags his ass up at the crack of 9 AM to buy groceries.
It seems like a pantless marriage to me, mostly because they don't really interact with each other enough for one person to take the lead. I admit, it is hard to tell since the only source of information we have is Phil, who certainly has no problem lying about what he and Kat actually do. They both also seem like incredibly passive people, so I imagine they trade off on just doing whatever the other says. In the beginning, Phil made it sound like Kat was buying things on her own with her own money, but there's also the very real possibility Phil was lying about this to cover up his spending money on her.

Speaking of Phil lying, there's also the possibility that Kat complaining about wanting to go out was actually just Phil wanting to justify taking another day off/setting up another woe is me grift. Wanting to go to the zoo is very much a Phil thing, but it could just be the only thing he was able to think of outside of their usual shopping trips.

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
Not a lot to fall back on, as opposed to the guy who has a 12 year gap in his resume? If I had to bet on who lands on their feet after a disaster, I'm betting on Kat over Dave tbh.
He owns the house they live in and makes 10 times as much a year as she does. If they split up, where is she "landing on her feet" at? I think the "marriage" is in name only, but I don't think Phil would ever marry anyone he had to take orders from. Way too much of a control freak.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
If we can believe Phil (we can't 100%) this story from 2018 gives a little insight on their marriage.

Phil decided to surprise Kat by taking her to the pumpkin patch. When they get there the ground is muddy. Kat refuses to get out of the car. So Phil has to take Kat shoe shopping to get some boots for the pumpkin patch. They spend a long time shopping for boots and when they are done they go back to the pumpkin patch. The place is now closed. They go home with no pumpkin and Kat has a new pair of boots.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems like a pantless marriage to me, mostly because they don't really interact with each other enough for one person to take the lead. I admit, it is hard to tell since the only source of information we have is Phil, who certainly has no problem lying about what he and Kat actually do. They both also seem like incredibly passive people, so I imagine they trade off on just doing whatever the other says. In the beginning, Phil made it sound like Kat was buying things on her own with her own money, but there's also the very real possibility Phil was lying about this to cover up his spending money on her.
It is emotionally dead but it is not pointless. He gets a mommy and something to flex on us about, she gets a standard of living that none of her other marks could match.

EDIT:

He owns the house they live in and makes 10 times as much a year as she does. If they split up, where is she "landing on her feet" at? I think the "marriage" is in name only, but I don't think Phil would ever marry anyone he had to take orders from. Way too much of a control freak.
I'm not convinced of that because he is also terrified of being alone or us meanies making fun of him. I know it's silly but I am fairly confident that "owning the trolls" played a part in the quick post Leanna turnaround and the secret marriage to say nothing of the "soulmates" spergery.

Washington divorce law is also intentionally vague so that the judge can use his/her discretion, but the huge income gap could entitle her to alimony if they divorced after a long (> 5 year) period even if it is no-fault.

Cistern Rumbler

[disgusting sounds]
kiwifarms.net
But her complete absence from the internet ever since meeting Phil definitely gives credence to the control and manipulation theories.
And what about her complete refusal to participate in any of his content? Or that DSP says her earnings from her job are her own? Or her loudly vacuuming while he's streaming? Or them getting Taco Bell when he openly doesn't like it? Mashed potatoes? Listening to "relaxing world music"? Watching her favorite Let's Players with her? Dragging his ass up to go shopping alone when she could do it basically at her own convenience throughout the week? Her going off to the Halloween party that time without him? His sudden obsession with rejecting female characters in games and going on waifu rants?

(Granted the earnings part could just be a lie so his whales don't think he has her help financially and thus needs theirs still.)

I'd need a lot of evidence to believe DSP is a domineering husband, because he's a massive coward and weakling. Manipulation is a given, his entire existence is a series of underhanded manipulations. Look at the way he allowed PandaLee to constantly take a dump on him for all the Internet to see, and if anything he had more to work with there in terms of the age gap, isolation from friends etc. Kat had a job almost immediately after moving in with him, Panda didn't.

Kat even buys him clothes and apparently complains about the tattered nature of his old clothes (obv grain of salt because from the pig's mouth).

Speaking of Phil lying, there's also the possibility that Kat complaining about wanting to go out was actually just Phil wanting to justify taking another day off/setting up another woe is me grift. Wanting to go to the zoo is very much a Phil thing, but it could just be the only thing he was able to think of outside of their usual shopping trips.
Perhaps, but DSP knows he's on a vest gravy train right now so I doubt he'd willingly choose an extra day off missing out on those vest-tard bux to spend money going out. That definitely feels like the result of wifely nagging and nudging to me, and while the zoo is his thing, she also seemed to like regularly stopping at pet stores on their days out so she's clearly an animal lover of some kind.

She has friends who can help her, plus whatever gibs she gets as an ex-wife ("dood I gahtta pay dis alimony!") and she's a relatively young woman, she could quite easily just mooch off another man if she's in a desperate enough situation.

Edit: For the record I'm not saying she wears the pants, I'm just saying I definitely don't believe he does.

Last edited:

Maldron the Assassin

kiwifarms.net
If we can believe Phil (we can't 100%) this story from 2018 gives a little insight on their marriage.

Phil decided to surprise Kat by taking her to the pumpkin patch. When they get there the ground is muddy. Kat refuses to get out of the car. So Phil has to take Kat shoe shopping to get some boots for the pumpkin patch. They spend a long time shopping for boots and when they are done they go back to the pumpkin patch. The place is now closed. They go home with no pumpkin and Kat has a new pair of boots.
Did he go there with Leanna before?

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Did he go there with Leanna before?
Yes. There's a picture of Leanna at the pumpkin patch but I can't be bothered to find it right now (edit: it's in the very next post). Everything Phil does with Kat he's already done with Leanna, aside from the cheapo wedding in the boomer house, of course. Space Needle, 2-day staycations 30 minutes away from the condo, zoo, pumpkin patch. That's really all Phil can think of doing. It also just happens to be the case that Kat is totally on board with the same vacation to California and cruise plans that Phil talked about doing with Leanna, she doesn't want to do anything else, dood. Phil has as much creativity and passion in his relationships as he does his streams. I do find it funny that Kat bitched her way out of doing the pumpkin patch routine and got new boots out of it, she knows exactly what she's doing.

Last edited:

Tatu Carreta

kiwifarms.net
Yes. There's a picture of Leanna at the pumpkin patch but I can't be bothered to find it right now. Everything Phil does with Kat he's already done with Leanna, aside from the cheapo wedding in the boomer house, of course. Space Needle, 2-day staycations 30 minutes away from the condo, zoo, pumpkin patch. That's really all Phil can think of doing. It also just happens to be the case that Kat is totally on board with the same vacation to California and cruise plans that Phil talked about doing with Leanna, she doesn't want to do anything else, dood. Phil has as much creativity and passion in his relationships as he does his streams. I do find it funny that Kat bitched her way out of doing the pumpkin patch routine and got new boots out of it, she knows exactly what she's doing.
Why would Phil be different in his relationship than he is with everything else in his life? He is just gonna do the same thing over and over again because he has some sort of tism that makes him unable to learn,think critically or outside the box so he is always doing the same things. Also he has no drive to live life,he is happy staying in his house all day playing wwe,watching streaming services and begging,Phil said that Leanna wanted to live life and do fun things like travel but he just wanted to stay in the house all day,this man doesnt want to do anything and his relationships are no different.

If it was up to him they would both stay in their rooms (Im with the theory that they dont share a bed) and never leave the house(unless its to buy groceries) until they die.

Last edited:

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Why would Phil be different in his relationship than he is with everything else in his life? He is just gonna do the same thing over and over again because he has some sort of tism that makes him unable to learn,think critically or outside the box so he is always doing the same things. Also he has no drive to live life,he is happy staying in his house all day playing wwe,watching streaming services and begging,Phil said that Leanna wanted to live life and do fun things like travel but he just wanted to stay in the house all day,this man doesnt want to do anything and his relationships are no different.

If it was up to him they would both stay in their rooms (Im with the theory that they dont share a bed) and never leave the house(unless its to buy groceries) until they die.
Def. agree on the not sharing bed part.

They did at first but Khat constantly wanted sex several times a week, and a decade of sitting on a couch 50 hours a week means that neither Phil’s body nor spirit was willing.

Constantly having to turn down a young woman for sex hurt Phil’s ego though, so he came up with “Muh jawb” excuse. She snores, and Phil needs his sleep dood! He’s gotta stream from his office tomorrow, alright?

So separate beds it is. Once in a while, on a special occasion, or sometimes when Phil has been sitting hitting the gin too hard, the beds get moved together, and a few minutes of fumbling, moaning and awkward sex follows.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
Out of morbid curiosity, I checked out Kat’s sisters Instagram...she’s currently squatting in a abandoned building, and just constantly ordering Uber eats. Also eating steak with her hands. What a mess. I can see why Kat would want nothing to do with her.

View attachment 1477262View attachment 1477263View attachment 1477264View attachment 1477265View attachment 1477266
Just think. Phil had been paying thousands of dollars a year for a condo that sat empty while his sister-in-law is homeless.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: LostMy1stAccount
Tags
None