Orbiter Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 31 7.2%
  • Jenna

Votes: 165 38.1%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 237 54.7%

• Total voters

yoshitsune

Late Heian period cowboy
kiwifarms.net
Poor kid would be locked in a dark closet for being a detractor. Philip would call it “shadow-banning”.
So yesterday I heard Phil Jr. call me a lazy fat fuck for not wanting to throw a baseball around with him *snort*. I taught him a lesson by shadowbanning him in his room for a week, okay? I can't believe that SICK MOTHERFUCKER named Tevin is grooming my son into becoming a detractor! Sometimes I wonder why he can't be like his older brother, man. How come Jasper turned out so right while Phil Jr. is defying me with detractor memes every chance he gets?

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Phil married the wrong sister.
Definitely. I’ll bet you both can’t cook, but at least Jenna is probably a crazy fiend in the sack, while Kat does her best imitation of a wooden board.

Jenna would also have been a lot more fun for viewers. Khat just say there, constantly peeking at the screen, and occasionally shaking her head passive-aggressively.

Jenna would have gone into full rage-mode, yelling at the haters, dissing their mothers and calling out trolls for a 1-1 fist fight.

Jenna reached out to Phil on instagram. Between all the comments calling him a pig and laughing at his WWE addiction is a heartfelt plea from a mentally ill girl trying to get in contact with her sister she hasn't seen in 10 years. :stress:
View attachment 1481636
You don’t need to call the DSP research institute to know that Phil is going to be an absolute piece of shit, and totally ignore her message.

If confronted by Khat, because she happened to see it or trolls called her at work or whatever and told her, Phil would say that he was worried it was a detractor and he was only keeping her safe or some shit like that.

Faaack, optimistic here, but I really hope some trolls will bring it up in a tip.

Last edited:

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
The only way to access Kat is to physically be in Renton. She has no social media anymore (Phil removed her access) she has no phone, no email. Once Jenna realizes this hopefully something will change.
Is there any source on her not having a phone or email?

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I recall Phil bought her a new phone when she got there. As far as email, kittiekat_90@yahoo.com
There is no way she isn’t on YouTube and prob Twitch too under a different account.

She’s the type who wants to know what people say and think about her, so you can be sure she checks out the comment sections.

Remember how she sat glued to the screenchat during their stream and somehow knew in detail what people had been saying about her?

And all the times she pointed out that she totally doesn’t care?

Hadidecount1990

kiwifarms.net
Is there any source on her not having a phone or email?
EDIT: I was autistic with how I posted this, so I'll be editing it to try to make it not terrible to look at
EDIT 2: Still terrible with the bottom attachments being attached, but the rest is fine. It's all under the Spoiler tag anyway
EDIT 3: It's possible she has a Facebook, but the links to her Facebook gives an error message, thus possibly indicating that it's set to private....which would make sense
The Kitty email might not be her current one as it hasn't been seen in 2 years, though it could still be used.
1596252593389.png

These go back to her but have been seen in other States. The top one traces to Mississippi and the bottom one is Ohio. Both are under her name though. The one under Ohio is more than likely not hers as there is another Katherine St. Jean associated with this one (sometimes, different people get lumped as one, especially when there isn't a big online presence. This other St. Jean is a Veterinarian living in Ohio and ironically, she owns a horse.
1596252392548.png

Since I was doing this, then as of April of this year, Kat was still living with Phil. So for the speculation that she's no longer there, then it would have to be anytime after April. The curious thing is that she still kept her last name after their marriage.
1596252722085.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
Adding onto the Kat has a phone evidence, didn't Phil mention that he paid for WiFi access for both him and Kat on the way to CT? And I seem to recall him mentioning her playing mobile games on a few occasions. Granted, using Phil as a source for anything is usually pretty questionable, but I can't imagine how even a relatively low functioning person like Kat could get by without a phone, if for no other reason than she'd need one for work.

ReentryPhantom

It is business related, and I still own it.
kiwifarms.net
Adding onto the Kat has a phone evidence, didn't Phil mention that he paid for WiFi access for both him and Kat on the way to CT? And I seem to recall him mentioning her playing mobile games on a few occasions. Granted, using Phil as a source for anything is usually pretty questionable, but I can't imagine how even a relatively low functioning person like Kat could get by without a phone, if for no other reason than she'd need one for work.
He could only pay for one WiFi pass, so he got to use it while Kat watched him play mobile games.

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Kat has a phone. During one of Phil's many humblebrag rants about Kat before she officially moved in, he talked about how they went shopping together to buy her new clothes, a new phone and getting some furniture for her "office" (that is totally not her bedroom) because that no good Subaru Man kicked her out so quickly and left her with nothing. He's talked a few times about how Kat likes to sometimes play mobile games as one of the things they have in common. Kat probably has friends from work she texts or takes out her phone to do whatever during slow times at work. Even for someone as socially isolated as Kat is, not having a phone at the very least for emergencies is absurd. We all know that if something bad happened to Kat and she had to call Phil, he would not answer his phone if he didn't recognize the number and have a contact name to go along with it; he would treat it much like he does emails that go to the spam folder.

Tags
None