Orbiter Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 31 7.1%
  • Jenna

Votes: 168 38.4%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 239 54.6%

• Total voters

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
Kat has a phone. During one of Phil's many humblebrag rants about Kat before she officially moved in, he talked about how they went shopping together to buy her new clothes, a new phone and getting some furniture for her "office" (that is totally not her bedroom)
Just a quick reminder:

The look on Phil's face when she says she has a 4k monitor.

I bet he scolded her for that calling her a dumb bitch reminding her aspie brain that they are supposed to pretend they are poor

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Just a quick reminder:

I bet he scolded her for that calling her a dumb bitch reminding her aspie brain that they are supposed to pretend they are poor
Watching that muted with his constant head bobbing in approval and direct eye contact with the camera is so damn strange. You can really see when she is about to drop the PS4 Pro and monitor talk with how he reacted with his ear tick and change of expression.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Curious what this is based on?
She moved across the country to a state where she doesn’t have any relatives or know anyone except for Phil.

When you add everything else we know about her on top and look at her behavior in Phil’s stream, I’d dare say that saying she’s socially isolated isn’t a bad guess or reaching.

Watching that muted with his constant head bobbing in approval and direct eye contact with the camera is so damn strange. You can really see when she is about to drop the PS4 Pro and monitor talk with how he reacted with his ear tick and change of expression.

Yup, good catch!

I recommend watching as much as you can handle of that stream without sound.

When you’re not distracted by Phil’s babbling, it becomes even more obvious what a weird fucking couple/situation this is.

Their body language, aside from the one time Phil puts his paws on her and she stiffens up, is more akin to that of strangers than supposed man and wife.

They constantly face away from each other, barely look at each other, Phil’s weird head bopping like a fucking ping pong ball.

You don’t need to be a PhD in psychology and body language to conclude that something isn’t on the up and up here!

Last edited:

DZoomer

kiwifarms.net
Just a quick reminder:

Notice how at about 9:10 Phil's arm touches her arm, and he... Flinches? And then immediately scratches his head, which to me really seems like a scratch to pretend that it was the reason for the flinch.

Jesus Christ, what's wrong with these two? Who flinches when touching their loved ones?

Hadidecount1990

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure someone found her voter registration and it said "Kat Burnell" so I thought she did change her name?
Yeah, you're right. It's weird that it hasn't been updated on the other site which I use for work yet.
1596314543412.png

This is the other Kat St.Jean, the veterinarian, seen here with her horse
1596314688106.png

Attachments

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Notice how at about 9:10 Phil's arm touches her arm, and he... Flinches? And then immediately scratches his head, which to me really seems like a scratch to pretend that it was the reason for the flinch.

Jesus Christ, what's wrong with these two? Who flinches when touching their loved ones?
Could also be that he was gonna nudge her like "Shhh quiet bitch. Remember we are poor."

Cistern Rumbler

[disgusting sounds]
kiwifarms.net
She moved across the country to a state where she doesn’t have any relatives or know anyone except for Phil.

When you add everything else we know about her on top and look at her behavior in Phil’s stream, I’d dare say that saying she’s socially isolated isn’t a bad guess or reaching.
Except she works, has work friends, used to go to a public gym, watches content creators online (which might mean she interacts in their chat), and wasn't it her friend that they trusted to babysit their house and cat when they went to Connecticut? I'm not saying she has a robust social life but I don't quite buy this theory that she's a socially isolated submissive wife trope.

At the very least she's a lot more socially interactive in contrast to DSP.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
Except she works, has work friends, used to go to a public gym, watches content creators online (which might mean she interacts in their chat), and wasn't it her friend that they trusted to babysit their house and cat when they went to Connecticut? I'm not saying she has a robust social life but I don't quite buy this theory that she's a socially isolated submissive wife trope.

At the very least she's a lot more socially interactive in contrast to DSP.
We don't really know one way or the other because all we have is Phil's word to go off of, and he is far from reliable. I do agree that the isolated submissive wife thing doesn't really apply to Kat at all, but I also don't think it's a stretch to say she doesn't seem to have much of a social life. But I don't think that's a result of Phil being overbearing or anything, she just seems like the type of person who is pretty happy living the hermit lifestyle. That's part of why it's so easy for her to have no online presence.

Based on the very limited information we have, I'd wager Kat might have a handful of acquaintances, but probably hasn't formed any significant friendships. It being with work people seems the most likely, since as far as we know, she doesn't really leave the house beyond that. Maybe she has a few online people she talks with when she plays Overwatch or whatever, it doesn't seem like it'd be that far out there given she met Phil through online interaction.

This is again speculation based on very limited information, but I think that while Kat is pretty content with the hermit lifestyle, she doesn't quite reach the same hermit levels as Phil, which is what will ultimately cause trouble for them. But I think it is going to take a long, long time to see those rifts, especially when you consider how long Leanna, who we can fairly confidently say is way more socially outgoing than Kat, lasted with Phil.

Cistern Rumbler

[disgusting sounds]
kiwifarms.net
Personally if I trusted someone to check up on my house and feed my cat while I'm miles away, I'd call that a pretty significant friendship. Yeah the caveat of unreliable information needs to be added, but at the same time who else watched their house and cat while they were gone if DSP was lying when he said it was Kat's friend who did it?

I suppose somebody connected with the condo association?

Cistern Rumbler

[disgusting sounds]
kiwifarms.net

Starting from about 1:41 he talks about how Kat's friend come over while he was streaming, they gave Kat's friend the keys so they could check up on the house (feed Jasper, but he doesn't say that because this is pre-2k cat reveal I think).

Yeah, no significant friends? Big ol' X to goubt, DSP is way too paranoid to give some random casual workplace friend of Kat's his house keys while he's away.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Someone who can’t wait wait to get off Phil’s cum and ballsack-sweat stained couch, and back into the loving embrace of Tyrone’s anaconda cock, that’s who!

Personally if I trusted someone to check up on my house and feed my cat while I'm miles away, I'd call that a pretty significant friendship.
Not necessarily. My neighbor asked me to come by and feed their cat while they we’re on vacation last year, and we’re not particularly close. Barely know each other.

When there’s no other solution because your friends live far away, or maybe are away themselves, then you’ll ask just about anyone.

But I could def. see Phil trusting one of his Wahkhando neighbors over anyone that Khat knows from work.

Exceptional Chimp

Chimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary.
kiwifarms.net
I’m starting to feel suspicious like others here. This bitch is gone.
She's looking, no doubt about it, but how many options does she have? Women don't trade down incomewise and I doubt anybody at Fred Meyer clears ten grand (effectively tax free) a month.

So unless Tyrone has a huge wallet as well she's using Castle Goutenstein as a storage unit while stalking her next mark.

Tags
None