Kat Speculation -

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
I fully lost interest in demon posession girl after realising most of what we know about her by Dave are likely lies. Shit even the whole "she goes to the gym daily" is just.. yikes. We've all seen the wedding pic.
If you guys wanna find her either big Subaru man who likely is lying, why would he care if he tells where she works at? Or do it the old fashion way and get a phone and a few hours.

Crunchy Smegma

kiwifarms.net
I fully lost interest in demon posession girl after realising most of what we know about her by Dave are likely lies. Shit even the whole "she goes to the gym daily" is just.. yikes. We've all seen the wedding pic.
If you guys wanna find her either big Subaru man who likely is lying, why would he care if he tells where she works at? Or do it the old fashion way and get a phone and a few hours.
Lots of people go to the gym but don't push themselves, so I would believe it if she goes to the gym. Also, if you were Khet wouldn't you want to just walk on a treadmill for an hour at a gym rather than be near Phil?

Nigel of Ukip

kiwifarms.net
Lots of people go to the gym but don't push themselves, so I would believe it if she goes to the gym. Also, if you were Khet wouldn't you want to just walk on a treadmill for an hour at a gym rather than be near Phil?
Very true, but she simply doesn't seem like she does anything, to me she seems fatter as when we saw her. But could just be me, or bad wedding picture.

If I were Kat I would want to walk in front of traffic.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
The story was Kat went to the gym everyday, but that was like a year ago. Kat now allegedly works until 11pm. She could have quit going to the gym when her schedule changed.

Plus Phil puts zero effort into trying to stay in shape or look good for Kat. I suppose he occasionally showers at 5pm so he doesn't smell like complete ass when Kat gets home. If Phil isn't trying, it could possibly lead to Kat letting herself go too.

ReentryPhantom

Need that money to pay my bills...
kiwifarms.net
The story was Kat went to the gym everyday, but that was like a year ago. Kat now allegedly works until 11pm. She could have quit going to the gym when her schedule changed.

Plus Phil puts zero effort into trying to stay in shape or look good for Kat. I suppose he occasionally showers at 5pm so he doesn't smell like complete ass when Kat gets home. If Phil isn't trying, it could possibly lead to Kat letting herself go too.
Isn't that usually what happens after you put the ring on their finger?

Fuckoffdad

#DownSizePhil
kiwifarms.net
I dont think she works at a shelter/rescue, those tend to be volunteer jobs anyways. Phil wouldnt let her do that.

One possibility is she works at a Petco or Petsmart. A lot of them have rescues in the store that are separate from the store but the store gives them the space as a donation.
Wouldn't let her? I'm not really sure what the consensus is around here with regards to who they think wears the pants in the "relationship" (maybe we should have a poll) but Phil is a gigantic pussy and there's every chance she's the one ruling the roost. The wife who works out to "control her rage" and who won't even attempt to fake any level of enthusiasm for him when he's almost certainly begged her to come on stream. Bear in mind she wasn't paying her way for the better part of a year and for all we know still isn't for a handful reasons we can easily arrive at. Chief amongst them because it came from the pig's mouth that she has her own debt to deal with.

Phil also fully expects continued support and grumbles about the pittance that is his youtube rainy day pissing money. History has given him every reason to expect the money to keep rolling in even if some months are slow for him. As greedy as he is it's hard to imagine him being willing to boss her about to make minimum wage.. he seems the exact opposite to me, a snivelling ass kisser who'll do whatever he can to keep the little Mrs on the sweet honey make me a hot pocket side of things.

I agree all the same could be more along the lines of a pet store I'm not trying too hard to convince everyone that she definitely works at a rescue center. We just don't get enough information from captain legacy and even if we do you have to take it with a substantial handful of salt from his latest ahnline fighting game stream. The animal fixation could be a line of bullshit in itself to just paint her as some sort of kindhearted Snorterella and do the most important jahb of all - keep the fans jealous of his amazing life, wife and strife.

Abe Vigoda

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't let her? I'm not really sure what the consensus is around here with regards to who they think wears the pants in the "relationship" (maybe we should have a poll) but Phil is a gigantic pussy and there's every chance she's the one ruling the roost. The wife who works out to "control her rage" and who won't even attempt to fake any level of enthusiasm for him when he's almost certainly begged her to come on stream. Bear in mind she wasn't paying her way for the better part of a year and for all we know still isn't for a handful reasons we can easily arrive at. Chief amongst them because it came from the pig's mouth that she has her own debt to deal with.

Phil also fully expects continued support and grumbles about the pittance that is his youtube rainy day pissing money. History has given him every reason to expect the money to keep rolling in even if some months are slow for him. As greedy as he is it's hard to imagine him being willing to boss her about to make minimum wage.. he seems the exact opposite to me, a snivelling ass kisser who'll do whatever he can to keep the little Mrs on the sweet honey make me a hot pocket side of things.

I agree all the same could be more along the lines of a pet store I'm not trying too hard to convince everyone that she definitely works at a rescue center. We just don't get enough information from captain legacy and even if we do you have to take it with a substantial handful of salt from his latest ahnline fighting game stream. The animal fixation could be a line of bullshit in itself to just paint her as some sort of kindhearted Snorterella and do the most important jahb of all - keep the fans jealous of his amazing life, wife and strife.
I totally agree with you that he would never tell her what to do like that. She's not even a kid like Leanna was so I expect she takes less shit from Phil than Leanna ever did. The closest he'd ever come is just being super passive-aggressive about stuff.

I don't know if she has a job relating to animals, but there's definitely something there. I don't think Phil would be able to think through his lies enough to totally make up a subtle thing about animals like that. He lies constantly, but there's always some truth in there. DSP exaggerates everything and omit important details if they make him look bad, but you can always tell when he makes something up wholesale. He's an awful liar for someone with so much practice.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
If you take a look at Phil's Instagram, he has a history of going to pet stores that spans years. This is one of his hobbies. He likes to look at animals.

If we are to believe she transferred jobs from Michigan, are animal shelters able to do that? I dont have any idea. I assumed they were typically run by the city government or some non profit organizations.

I also did a quick search and didn't find any 24 hour animal shelters in his area. Most close well before 11pm, when Kat allegedly gets off work.

I would also speculate that Kat doesn't work at a pet store, like Petsmart for example. The majority of people who work at pet stores are also pet owners. It's kind of like how people who work at Gamestop play video games. If Kat transferred from a pet store, it would be likely she would own a pet and as has been stated, Kat loves cats. Watching Kat's YouTube streams, there is no cat in the footage. I am drawing the conclusion that if Kat worked at a pet store, she would have a pet. If Kat had a pet, she prefers cats and would have a cat. Cats like to prowl around and interact with their owner and no cat was seen doing this. So I conclude Kat did not own a cat and probably didn't work at a pet store.

While this might just be autistic grasping at straws, I do not believe Kat works in a pet related job. The whole pet theory really boils down to Phil likes to go to pet stores and animal shelters and not buy anything.

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
If you take a look at Phil's Instagram, he has a history of going to pet stores that spans years. This is one of his hobbies. He likes to look at animals.

If we are to believe she transferred jobs from Michigan, are animal shelters able to do that? I dont have any idea. I assumed they were typically run by the city government or some non profit organizations.

I also did a quick search and didn't find any 24 hour animal shelters in his area. Most close well before 11pm, when Kat allegedly gets off work.

I would also speculate that Kat doesn't work at a pet store, like Petsmart for example. The majority of people who work at pet stores are also pet owners. It's kind of like how people who work at Gamestop play video games. If Kat transferred from a pet store, it would be likely she would own a pet and as has been stated, Kat loves cats. Watching Kat's YouTube streams, there is no cat in the footage. I am drawing the conclusion that if Kat worked at a pet store, she would have a pet. If Kat had a pet, she prefers cats and would have a cat. Cats like to prowl around and interact with their owner and no cat was seen doing this. So I conclude Kat did not own a cat and probably didn't work at a pet store.

While this might just be autistic grasping at straws, I do not believe Kat works in a pet related job. The whole pet theory really boils down to Phil likes to go to pet stores and animal shelters and not buy anything.
It could be she had a cat that died or that she left with Subaru man because it was more his. She said in one of the phadcasts that she loves cats and has many cats in her life. Its possible the halfway house / boarding house she was staying in while doing the casting couch streaming didnt allow pets so that is why she left it with subaru man or gave it to a shelter.

It could also be she had a cat and phil wouldnt let her bring it with her.

That Hedonist Nerd

dreN tsinodeH ehT
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't let her? I'm not really sure what the consensus is around here with regards to who they think wears the pants in the "relationship" (maybe we should have a poll) but Phil is a gigantic pussy and there's every chance she's the one ruling the roost.
Quoted for fucking truth! He fucked up hard with Leanna, and he knew it. Now he's a god damn cuck, complete with faux alpha attitude when on stream.

Nigel of Ukip

kiwifarms.net
If we are to believe she transferred jobs from Michigan
I think that might of been a lie. Since Dave lies about the most trivial of things we really cannot trust anything we cannot prove. He might of just said that so people didn't go after him for moving yet another unemployed girl across the country and him wasting money he "does not have". I think if Kat has a job it's very low tier.

Also I would like to add to not trust whatever Subaru man says, he has no reason to hide info like where she works. He told us a lot of shit about Kat, more private things, no reason to not give such trivial info.
But also to note, he got cucked by Dave, of all people. How pathetic do you need to actually be.

Like many others have pointed out Kat could possibly be going to a gym only to be away from Dave, possibly to meet new people, she did cheat in the past. And even the most fugly chick will find a guy that would bang her. But honestly Kat is no prize, the only reason Dave went on about her going to the gym is the same reason why he went on about her being a "model" - he wants to be a chad.
On the other hand some people here pointed out very correctly, she could've stopped working out, because why should she? She has been engaged for so long and is now married. Maybe she decided to go the Dave route, can't blame her.
If you guys really wanna find out where she works you need to really start fresh with the only info at hand her location and name. Can't trust what Dave said because he has lied about her.

I would advise to not call stores and go full exceptional individual, but if you do at least be polite.

Last edited:

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
Like many others have pointed out Kat could possibly be going to a gym only to be away from Dave, possibly to meet new people, she did cheat in the past. And even the most fugly chick will find a guy that wants her.
On the other hand some people here pointed out very correctly, she could've stopped working out, because why should she? She has been engaged for so long and is now married. Maybe she decided to go the Dave route, can't blame her.
The only issue with this is it doesn't coincide with the whole 'marriage is only temporary' meme that's perpetuated here regarding the two stars of this show. Granted, yes, you can always find someone who will settle if you let yourself go, but you, yourself, will likely have to settle as well and people generally do that begrudgingly.

If Khet was letting herself go, then she would be planning on staying with Dave for a while, since there would be no reason to break a routine of going to the gym and being possibly social to meet a future dude when she bounces out of the Wakhando.

So I don't believe both of those things can exist at the same time. Now I don't know what you personally believe, because one would have to buy into all of the above for the conflict to exist, but I'm basing this idea solely off of generalities.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
There is a weird sort of dynamic in the relationship. We know Phil isn't the boss. Take the pumpkin story for example.

Phil wanted to get a pumpkin. It was too muddy and Kat didn't have appropriate footwear. They went boot shopping instead. They spent so much time buying Kat boots that the pumpkin patch was closed by the time they got there. Kat was able to get Phil to spend money he didn't have on boots she didn't end up needing. This might bring up questions on how often she pulls these kinds of flim flams.

On the other hand we have seen how Phil talks to Kat on stream. He talks down to her as if she were a child. Stand up Kat, show the people your pretty outfit. Oopsies, you squeezed the stress ball too hard honey. What's your favorite movie, Kat? You know what a movie is, right honey? Like on the television?

Another example is from the day he went on break and said Kat was upset by all the stress at her work. Phil then had to tell her how his real adult job is equally stressful and difficult.

In my opinion it seems like he doesn't respect her but at the same time he gives her whatever she wants so she will stay around. Almost as if Phil thinks only of himself and what he will gain by buying Kat's love.

Truly soulmates.

Nigel of Ukip

kiwifarms.net
In my opinion it seems like he doesn't respect her but at the same time he gives her whatever she wants so she will stay around. Almost as if Phil thinks only of himself and what he will gain by buying Kat's love.
Truly soulmates.
This, 99.9%. Kat likes money and that's likely why she sticks with Dave. She lives in a gated community, has a nice home, gets what she wants and can do as she wants. Proven by completely blowing him off when he wants her on stream.
Dave wants someone to seem adult and not like a lonely loser. Not to mention someone that cooks and cleans. Possibly even touches him.

The 0.1% is that Kat's life was actually so shit before she sees Dave as a knight in gouty armor.

Phil Factor

B.A. in Business
kiwifarms.net
I think it helps a lot that they both have very special backgrounds so they're in the same boat.

I don't have the best knowledge of the lore, but it seems that when Leanna knew that money was on the decline that she started speaking out towards Phil. Probably told him behind the scenes to quit his bitching about video games and that he has a cushy 'job' that he gets to do in sweatpants everyday, especially when she had to actually get a job.

There has to be some point, unless the income has been actually growing and continues to, that Kat tells Phil to quit whining about work/trolls/low contribution/etc. I just can't believe that with a straight face Phil at one point was sharing how tough a Sekiro boss was after Kat says she had a hard day at work. Unless they somehow can share sympathy over trolls = shitty department store customers, or whatever service job she works.

Kheapathic

kiwifarms.net
Also I would like to add to not trust whatever Subaru man says, he has no reason to hide info like where she works. He told us a lot of shit about Kat, more private things, no reason to not give such trivial info.
But also to note, he got cucked by Dave, of all people. How pathetic do you need to actually be.
See and this is why I don't entirely buy into Phil's money troubles. Subaru man seemed to have his shit together well enough, and got cucked by Phil via long distance. There has to be something that got her attention. Phil's not an Adonis, an Einstein, or anything else; so what got her attention? - Money. I'm not saying that Subaru-Man is a liar or a compromised source, he got his girl stolen, of course he's compromised. But Phil's not an Alpha Chad, he broadcasts all his issues to the fucking internet. I doubt he's romantic or is able to create poetry or serenade the Kat; so unless he's hung like a race horse and can fuck like one (doubtful, with his low energy shit), I'd need a reason, a fucking good one to believe she just likes him that much.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino