Kat Speculation -

ReentryPhantom

Need that money to pay my bills...
kiwifarms.net
It would be interesting to see what's in the judgment and liens section. I suspect that she came to dsp with some kind of financial/legal burden and paying that off was a reason he started the tax season begging saga.
It's a forcible entry and detainer from a landlord.

Reactions: millais

That Hedonist Nerd

dreN tsinodeH ehT
kiwifarms.net
It would be interesting to see what's in the judgment and liens section. I suspect that she came to dsp with some kind of financial/legal burden and paying that off was a reason he started the tax season begging saga.
You'll (probably) be in luck. Every now and then I have to run those reports, and they them for something like 3 for $30 or something like that. It's cheaper than buying individually, so I usually go with it. I'll run Khet through it next time.

Fuckoffdad

#DownSizePhil
kiwifarms.net
Find out what her god damn job was it's been infuriating me for months. Even a vague idea will do.

Thanks.
Folks should look into nearby animal shelters as a possible jahb post. The amount of times Phil has brung up the pair of them hanging around generic pet stores as some kinda hobby shakes on the right side of bizarre fixation with small and furry creatures - insert a joke about Phil's junk if you like but I personally don't think he's getting any from her. Odd hour shifts and on call assistance when large-scale seizures of neglected/mistreated pets aren't uncommon in those jobs afaik and could go some way to explaining the lack of a stable shift rota.

Could be nothing all the same. He is a liar afterall sometimes claiming she's at work in prestream and catches himself out later in the same day acknowledging she hasn't been at work that day. All I know is Phil showed zero interest in this "passtime" before Katherine showed up so sounds like it's totally driven by her interest and he tags along pretending to give a shit.

ReentryPhantom

Need that money to pay my bills...
kiwifarms.net
Folks should look into nearby animal shelters as a possible jahb post. The amount of times Phil has brung up the pair of them hanging around generic pet stores as some kinda hobby shakes on the right side of bizarre fixation with small and furry creatures - insert a joke about Phil's junk if you like but I personally don't think he's getting any from her. Odd hour shifts and on call assistance when large-scale seizures of neglected/mistreated pets aren't uncommon in those jobs afaik and could go some way to explaining the lack of a stable shift rota.

Could be nothing all the same. He is a liar afterall sometimes claiming she's at work in prestream and catches himself out later in the same day acknowledging she hasn't been at work that day. All I know is Phil showed zero interest in this "passtime" before Katherine showed up so sounds like it's totally driven by her interest and he tags along pretending to give a shit.
That is really odd that he does that. I remember one stream where he said she made him dinner, and then an hour later said she'd been at work all day and didn't get home until 11pm

That Hedonist Nerd

dreN tsinodeH ehT
kiwifarms.net
Whoa. Forcible entry? Something that someone would do if they had an affliction of, say, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, etc. Something that she'd probably be prescribed a mood stabilizer for.

The few times we've seen her interact with us, I thought she had a blunt affect going on. Bipolar, BPD, etc are commonly caught and diagnosed around the ages of 20 - 24, which would fit this outburst of hers. Neurotypical folks don't usually use force to get into a place. Especially women.

Then again, law is a shit show the past 15 years so it could be an overacting response to something that wasn't actually that bad.

Reactions: Sonichump

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net

And he has mentioned several times now that the main on-demand TV show they watch together is some reality show about an animal/veterinary clinic.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Do animal shelters have workers there from 8am to 11pm?

Also Kat said she was sick of Christmas music from hearing it all day at work. Animal shelters are pretty noisy places. Would this place fit the narrative?

I think Phil also messed up and said Kat had to work at the store. I don't know if anyone has the clip. If he did say this, I would rule out animal shelter as an option as it would probably not cause Phil to refer to it as a store.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Any chance she doesnt work?
Remember when dsp talked about her as "second income"? That changed.
Remember when dsp said she has a transfer and can jump straight into work? That changed.
She "works" irregular days and hours.
Last time maid went out to discovery the world, left.

I can totally see her as a sit home manbabysitter/designated driver.

That Hedonist Nerd

dreN tsinodeH ehT
kiwifarms.net
Any chance she doesnt work?
Remember when dsp talked about her as "second income"? That changed.
Remember when dsp said she has a transfer and can jump straight into work? That changed.
She "works" irregular days and hours.
Last time maid went out to discovery the world, left.

I can totally see her as a sit home manbabysitter/designated driver.
I feel like if she didn't work, Dave would bemoan about bills and how Khet's looking for a job so hard and it's just impossible to find out there, dood.

Of course, since this is one thing he's quiet on, maybe THAT means it's true.

Reactions: Fuckoffdad

Sphadilcastro

kiwifarms.net
Whoa. Forcible entry? Something that someone would do if they had an affliction of, say, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, etc. Something that she'd probably be prescribed a mood stabilizer for.

The few times we've seen her interact with us, I thought she had a blunt affect going on. Bipolar, BPD, etc are commonly caught and diagnosed around the ages of 20 - 24, which would fit this outburst of hers. Neurotypical folks don't usually use force to get into a place. Especially women.

Then again, law is a shit show the past 15 years so it could be an overacting response to something that wasn't actually that bad.
What I've read seems to imply that forcible entry/detainer could mean that she just refused to move out after receiving notice to vacate the property.

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
I dont think she works at a shelter/rescue, those tend to be volunteer jobs anyways. Phil wouldnt let her do that.

One possibility is she works at a Petco or Petsmart. A lot of them have rescues in the store that are separate from the store but the store gives them the space as a donation.

ZehnBoat

beep
kiwifarms.net
If Kat wasn't working, it would bring up an interesting question of what Phil really is doing on those days he ends the stream early to cook dinner before Kat goes to work.
i'm just imagining dave waddling up to kat, pleading her to get a job so she can buy her gifts with her own money instead of taking from the "gin fund"
and kat just says "if i get a job, the DEHTRACTARS could swat my work place. besides, what if i leave you like i left subaru man?"
and phil just waddles off with a snort to get some gin to ease the pain of the fact that he can't argue against that

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino