Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Jenna

Votes: 62 56.9%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 38 34.9%

• Total voters

Just_living

kiwifarms.net
The Kat situation isn't really that complicated, she was in a bad situation in Michigan and DSP offered a better living arrangement. The marriage allows them to consolidate debt and pay taxes at a lower rate. I believe DSP when he says that Kat has debt in her name. Nothing as crazy as DSP credit and loan debt.

I do wonder if the mortgage for the Connecticut condo is 15 year or a 30 year loan? Because of it's a 15 year he should just wait it out for the maximum upside to all of this. I know that he said the WAcondo is a 30 year fixed loan.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Cross posting this from main thread, I should have posted this here instead

"Probably nothing but notification i noticed on his psn at the end of the stream DeadKittly1 invited him to some group called 'kat beats phil!!!!!!!!!!!' Her new psn or someone fucking around? "
Someone fucking around, I'm sure.

What surprises me is Kat pussy whipped Phil so hard he's all but abandoned instagram entirely. I really wonder what their married life is like.

While they're not remotely the only loveless marriage where two people basically ignore each other as much as possible, they're surely the weirdest combo.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Cross posting this from main thread, I should have posted this here instead

"Probably nothing but notification i noticed on his psn at the end of the stream DeadKittly1 invited him to some group called 'kat beats phil!!!!!!!!!!!' Her new psn or someone fucking around? "
the community message says something about phil beating kat when she doesn't make a tasty italian dinner

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Kat will allegedly be working on thanksgiving. When a viewer asked what kind of job makes you work on thanksgiving Phil replied, "Almost every job makes you work on thanksgiving. Only some restaraunts and government jobs are closed on thanksgiving."

False. If I go to the liquor store it will be closed. If I go to the barber shop it will be closed. If I go to the local coffee shop it will be closed. If I go to the office supply store it will be closed. If I go to any mom and pop type operation it will be closed. I'm sure my dentist won't be working that day. Even a lot of the smaller gas stations will be closed.

Who will be open? Giant nationwide retail chains. They need to compete with Black Friday by starting their sales on Thursday. This further cements the idea that Kat works retail.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Kat will allegedly be working on thanksgiving. When a viewer asked what kind of job makes you work on thanksgiving Phil replied, "Almost every job makes you work on thanksgiving. Only some restaraunts and government jobs are closed on thanksgiving."

False. If I go to the liquor store it will be closed. If I go to the barber shop it will be closed. If I go to the local coffee shop it will be closed. If I go to the office supply store it will be closed. If I go to any mom and pop type operation it will be closed. I'm sure my dentist won't be working that day. Even a lot of the smaller gas stations will be closed.

Who will be open? Giant nationwide retail chains. They need to compete with Black Friday by starting their sales on Thursday. This further cements the idea that Kat works retail.
autists already found out she works at kohls I think

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
autists already found out she works at kohls I think
Until there is actual evidence, it is still speculation.

If the speculation is true, Kohl's is open 9am to 11pm. Phil ended the stream at 4:30pm. Estimate 30 min for dinner. Kat goes to work at 5pm. 5-11 is 6 hours. A manager would not be getting such shitty shifts. We can also include Phil telling us Kat has the day off sometimes thrice a week. We can assume Kat is part time minimum wage retail. It doesn't really matter where it is, Kat is bringing home less than $500 a week (at Seattle's generous $15/hr minimum wage). No wonder she doesn't help with bills.

------------------------

Last year I speculated Kat was not very good at her job. This was why she was so stressed. This was why her boss kept changing her schedule.

Are we to believe alfter a year of work at a department store they give a part time worker a week's vacation where she stays at home? You have to work for years for one of these corporations to get a vacation like that. And then spend it on doing nothing? Sounds suspicious. Maybe Kat was on disciplinary leave?

Suspiciously she has to work Halloween and Thanksgiving. And no, they aren't required to pay extra for holidays.

She seems to be home 3 days a week. Maybe getting 30 hours a week tops.

I've worked for some shitty corporations in the past. If you say you can only work nights and they want you gone, you get scheduled for 8am. If you can't work weekends you suddenly have a Saturday shift.

It's easier to get someone to quit than to fire them. If you fire them, you have to pay unemployment. If they quit, ha ha fuck off.

It might just be me, but from the way Phil talks about Kat, she might just be having work issues.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net

If the speculation is true, Kohl's is open 9am to 11pm. Phil ended the stream at 4:30pm. Estimate 30 min for dinner. Kat goes to work at 5pm. 5-11 is 6 hours. A manager would not be getting such shitty shifts. We can also include Phil telling us Kat has the day off sometimes thrice a week. We can assume Kat is part time minimum wage retail. It doesn't really matter where it is, Kat is bringing home less than $500 a week (at Seattle's generous $15/hr minimum wage). No wonder she doesn't help with bills.

------------------------

Last year I speculated Kat was not very good at her job. This was why she was so stressed. This was why her boss kept changing her schedule.

Are we to believe alfter a year of work at a department store they give a part time worker a week's vacation where she stays at home? You have to work for years for one of these corporations to get a vacation like that. And then spend it on doing nothing? Sounds suspicious. Maybe Kat was on disciplinary leave?

Suspiciously she has to work Halloween and Thanksgiving. And no, they aren't required to pay extra for holidays.

I've worked for some shitty corporations in the past. If you say you can only work nights and they want you gone, you get scheduled for 8am. If you can't work weekends you suddenly have a Saturday shift.

It's easier to get someone to quit than to fire them. If you fire them, you have to pay unemployment. If they quit, ha ha fuck off.

It might just be me, but from the way Phil talks about Kat, she might just be having work issues.
She could’ve also taken a leave of absence for medical/family issues which I highly doubt sine she also probably got a week off in April.

• Agree
Reactions: Sparkletor

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
She could’ve also taken a leave of absence for medical/family issues which I highly doubt sine she also probably got a week off in April.
If it was medical, there would have been another reemergency. Medical bills in the U.S. take weeks or months to process and then aren't due for another month or two later. If you have no insurance, medical can come after you through mail, but can't actually do anything like garnish wages or seize assets.

Family issues:

Ok. Kat's real dad is unknown. He is long gone. He is out of the picture.

Kat's step-dad is dead.

Kat's mom is a schizophrenic and they are estranged.

Kat's demon possessed half-sister is a thot in California

So please people, let's drop any speculation about Kat's family showing up. Kat is basically an orphan. If you read this whole thread you will know more about Kat and her family than Phil knows.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net

------------------------

I think she is probably in the warehousing part, and maybe it doesn't follow the opening and closing hours

and her stress is from dave complaining about having no money and he's definitely using her paycheck as his own money, considering how manipulative he is towards anyone that has money, I believe he treats her no different

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if Khet had a relatively static schedule and it was just DSP lying about it that makes it seem so unusual. One of his go to lies is about her schedule. He can't do X because of Khet's work schedule, even though she was apparently off for 2 weeks. Khet can't show up on stream because she's at work, he needs to end the stream early because he has to wait for a package because Khet is at work and can't do it etc. This is then usually contradicted by him mentioning Khet is home, mentioning completely different hours or later retconning it to where Khet was around. Or sometimes the opposite, us knowing Khet was around then DSP insisting she was at work instead. It makes it almost impossible to accurately guess her hours because there's just too many lies to sort through.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if Khet had a relatively static schedule and it was just DSP lying about it that makes it seem so unusual. One of his go to lies is about her schedule. He can't do X because of Khet's work schedule, even though she was apparently off for 2 weeks. Khet can't show up on stream because she's at work, he needs to end the stream early because he has to wait for a package because Khet is at work and can't do it etc. This is then usually contradicted by him mentioning Khet is home, mentioning completely different hours or later retconning it to where Khet was around. Or sometimes the opposite, us knowing Khet was around then DSP insisting she was at work instead. It makes it almost impossible to accurately guess her hours because there's just too many lies to sort through.
True, probably just fired off a lie cause he didn’t want jasper chewing on wires for a few weeks

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
They probably slashed her hours one week to make sure she didn't nudge over whatever arbitrary full-time line Seattle has.

Ie: keep her below 32 hours a week (where iirc the line is) by having her work 16 hours one week and then 48 the next. I don't remember if they count it by two week pay or weekly but I know from friends who work retail that holiday staffing hours are exceptional due to this kind of thing.

Ie: for thanksgiving/black friday they cut hours as much as possible then double shift people for the holidays.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino