Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Jenna

Votes: 68 55.3%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 45 36.6%

• Total voters

Awful Meerkat

kojima is a fraud
kiwifarms.net
He reminds me of those business owners on Kitchen Nightmares (BBC show/Fox remake) that don't want to let Gordon Ramsey make changes because the changes "will drive away their loyal customers" even though they are literally months from bankruptcy. Even though their loyal customers would actually embrace the changes most likely.
This one in particular comes to mind. The similarities between all of them is that they're all delusional as fuck in some way. Much like our boy Dave they 'know better' and people already like them, they just get no business. Kings of Suffering.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
This one in particular comes to mind. The similarities between all of them is that they're all delusional as fuck in some way. Much like our boy Dave they 'know better' and people already like them, they just get no business. Kings of Suffering.
That's blocked where I live, but if that's Mill Street Bistro (based on the video title), here are some other Youtube vids that work for me.

Amy's Baking Company will never not be the Gold Standard though.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
What kind of part time job gives you a 7-10 day vacation after a year?

Either Kat has a more important position than we think or something else is going on.

Guests come over right before her "vacation"? Sounds a little fishy.

Reactions: SkippyLongbottom

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
Depending on the job. Most places I have worked you just request the time that you need and then either the manager will find people to fill in or you help out.

But 7-10 day vacation after barely a year is probably bullshit.

Reactions: MoonRocker

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net

Either Kat has a more important position than we think or something else is going on.

Guests come over right before her "vacation"? Sounds a little fishy.
When I worked retail, taking 7-10 days off (unpaid) was easy, you just had to ask for it. We don't know if she's getting paid or not.

Slander Man

kiwifarms.net
Autistic speculation, she left with whoever came over the other night. Phil can't take vacations anymore because overdrawn hur dur but Kat is not one to just sit in the house all the time.

Or, now this is major autism speaking, the meetings and appointments they have been having are for finalizing a divorce. Friends or family came over to help her move her shit and TheKatIsNowGone

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
As much fun as a divorce arc would be I think we're a few years off.

Kat being a broken, basic bitch means she'll put up with his shit for far longer than Leanna did. And I don't think Phil will be willing to 'put his foot down' with her when she decides she wants something.

Basically, Phil is stuck in midwestern homewife hell and theres not a damn thing he can do except try to appease her until she gets bored of him.

Most likely whatever happened was incredibly mundane and boring and some stupid shit only Phil can make seem like a life crisis. Probably a double date to go see a movie or something social like we know he hates.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
If divorce proceedings were underway, Phil would be way more unhinged, angry, and salty. Every time I watch videos from circa 2017 (especially SF2: Turbo rage-filled moments), DSP was at his best. Some of his saltiest and most famous clips come from that timeframe.

Underneath all the bitching and moaning was the breakup. If he were getting divorced right now, he would be way more depressed and angry than he is.

Let’s not forget that Khet is a succubus and will leech off any cuck that’ll give her a roof over her head. She’ll stay for years. That’s a guarantee.

Last edited:

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kat being a broken, basic bitch means she'll put up with his shit for far longer than Leanna did. And I don't think Phil will be willing to 'put his foot down' with her when she decides she wants something.
Let’s not forget that Khet is a succumbs and will leech off any cuck that’ll give her a roof over her head. She’ll stay for years. That’s a guarantee.
Leanna checked many of the same boxes as Katherine (probably got together with Phil for the money, no job prospects outside of retail if they broke up, no family within 1,000 miles) and was more interested in appearing on-stream with him than Katherine ever was. Not being legally married even gave her less ability to fuck him over if they did split up. None of that stopped her from dumping him, and Katherine is a more experienced grifter and overall less stable person than Leanna-I could see her looking for a new mark even before the inevitable breakup.

TL,DR: Katherine has some standards, they're just different from and maybe a bit less stringent than Leanna's.

Leanna was probably a gold digger when she first moved in with her groomer-boyfriend, but some combination of making IRL friends and Phil's general obnoxiousness eventually made her realize that the money wasn't worth it. Explaining her living situation to coworkers/friends must have been really awkward, and she was obviously upset over the arrangement even before the hospital disaster (I think most of us would have gutted Phil like a goddamn fish for what he did there). Katherine's threshold for putting up with Phil's idiocy might be much higher, but she is still going to have some limit (and like I said up above she might proactively look for someone new rather than just storming out like Leanna did).

EDIT: Stuff in the spoiler tag.

Last edited:

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
Leanna checked many of the same boxes as Katherine (probably got together with Phil for the money, no job prospects outside of retail if they broke up, no family within 1,000 miles) and was more interested in appearing on-stream with him than Katherine ever was. Not being legally married even gave her less ability to fuck him over if they did split up. None of that stopped her from dumping him, and Katherine is a more experienced grifter and overall less stable person than Leanna-I could see her looking for a new mark even before the inevitable breakup.

TL,DR: Katherine has some standards, they're just different from and maybe a bit less stringent than Leanna's.

Leanna was probably a gold digger when she first moved in with her groomer-boyfriend, but some combination of making IRL friends and Phil's general obnoxiousness eventually made her realize that the money wasn't worth it. Explaining her living situation to coworkers/friends must have been really awkward, and she was obviously upset over the arrangement even before the hospital disaster (I think most of us would have gutted Phil like a goddamn fish for what he did there). Katherine's threshold for putting up with Phil's idiocy might be much higher, but she is still going to have some limit (and like I said up above she might proactively look for someone new rather than just storming out like Leanna did).

EDIT: Stuff in the spoiler tag.
Leanna genuinely cared for Phil. She was starstuck by a 'big shot' showing her attention and fell in and then out of love with the big guy.

The problem was she had 0 dating experience and probably saw his manchild status as normal (not knowing any better, clearly)

• Agree
Reactions: Cyber Bowling

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Leanna genuinely cared for Phil. She was starstuck by a 'big shot' showing her attention and fell in and then out of love with the big guy.

The problem was she had 0 dating experience and probably saw his manchild status as normal (not knowing any better, clearly)
When you put it like that, I'll agree there's a difference between Katherine and Leanna: Since Katherine was never emotionally attached to Phil, she's going to have a much higher tolerance for his idiocy..... but she's also going to have none if/when the money starts to run out. With that in mind I'd guess that she'll last longer than Leanna-we know Phil lies about needing money and she's got him so pussy whipped that it's hard to believe.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
DSP is now letting Kat use games he bought for his business.

I wonder if he's still claiming them as a business expense, which is fraud.
He will claim them as a business expense. But it would be so hard to prove and over a small amount (a few $60 games) that he could very easily get away with it. No IRS employee is autistic enough to watch all the clips of Dave admitting it.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyber Bowling

Perpetual Outrage

kiwifarms.net
Every time you think you have a solid personal theory on what Kat is doing with him something comes along that makes you rethink it. He couldn't even get her to let him use her account or PS4 for a few hours?

Okay, so she's just with him for the money, right? I don't know if I've ever even heard of a sugar baby needing to go get a job. That's kind of counter productive to the situation, no? Also her "gaming setup" is a tiny ass monitor huddled in a corner like a troll.

Then there's the actual money. We like to bemoan Phil making $100k playing video games, but honestly $100k isn't some huge amount of money. I make more than that myself and there's no way I could ever imagine getting some plain, average ass looking woman like Kat to be with me if it meant she also had to

A) Put up with me showering once or twice a week max (or at least be told by her when I absolutely must clean myself )
B) Put up with having to completely scrub my online identity / connections
C) Put up with the few friends I had knowing my husband is online begging his ass off

ALL of that, for 100k, AND I have to have a job on top of it as well? I just don't see it.

Awful Meerkat

kojima is a fraud
kiwifarms.net
Every time you think you have a solid personal theory on what Kat is doing with him something comes along that makes you rethink it. He couldn't even get her to let him use her account or PS4 for a few hours?

Okay, so she's just with him for the money, right? I don't know if I've ever even heard of a sugar baby needing to go get a job. That's kind of counter productive to the situation, no? Also her "gaming setup" is a tiny ass monitor huddled in a corner like a troll.

Then there's the actual money. We like to bemoan Phil making $100k playing video games, but honestly $100k isn't some huge amount of money. I make more than that myself and there's no way I could ever imagine getting some plain, average ass looking woman like Kat to be with me if it meant she also had to

A) Put up with me showering once or twice a week max (or at least be told by her when I absolutely must clean myself )
B) Put up with having to completely scrub my online identity / connections
C) Put up with the few friends I had knowing my husband is online begging his ass off

ALL of that, for 100k, AND I have to have a job on top of it as well? I just don't see it.
For white trash that would never be in a position this good, it's great. You go to work so you don't see his gouty ass all day and you make "your money" that he can't touch.
Meanwhile you have the high ground knowing that DSP is fully aware you'll be the last piece of pussy he'll ever see in his life so he'll do whatever is necessary to keep you around as a trophy.

Sounds good.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino