Kat Speculation -

Which crazy sister with a multiple court appearances is hotter?

• Kat

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Jenna

Votes: 68 57.1%
  • I drank the water and now I'm gay so I don't know

Votes: 41 34.5%

• Total voters

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
I think the 'short term lease' was a lie by DSP to sell to his fans that she'll be moving in with him.
Definitely. There were more lies than usual (so, like, a LOT of fucking lies) in that time to cover the fact that the extra begging money was going to moving Khet across the country.

I believe Phil (seemingly) offered stability to Khet, and she offered him an opportunity to be married and prove he was a mature adult and not a nudnik kid. I'm sure by now she knows that, whatever Phil's real financial situation, when his streaming finally dies they'll be broke and basic, and Phil knows she has little actual interest in him or in serving as a prop in his fake streaming world. But you make your bed, you have to lie in it...sometimes alone.

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
I didn't know the conversation happened a long time ago, however thinking about it even more now just makes me want to double down. Why in the fuck did this guy think admitting to the world that he got cucked by Phil fucking Burnell was a good idea? Walk that shit off and pretend it never happened you colossal idiot.
If it's not rhetorical, the answer is attention.
You already said it, who would disclose personal information like that to a random guy texting him?

If I remember correctly, the same user @ReentryPhantom tried to contact DSP's father, but he made some excuse and backed off the interview, probably to avoid being the topic for strangers to entertain themselves. That's a smarter move than what Kat's ex did.

Just my thoughts.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Schmeckel

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
If he were over it he wouldn't have went around talking shit and gossiping about Kat/Phil to anonymous internet people, particularly when he knew it was going to get posted all over the internet.

Hmm, my horse faced, gold digging, live in girlfriend was cheating and left me for a man that's afraid to leave his house, do I

A) Maybe tell only close friends/family who will be there to support me in my hour of need
B) Neck myself
C) Make sure everyone on the internet knows

I know which option would be my first choice, but I guess if I chose C then I'd one day have autists defending my honor and pretending I didn't humiliate myself for no discernible reason.
Idk why your panties are so bunched up about this. Subaruman probably doesn’t give 2 fucks and I is just answering questions for some auts on the internet. It’s not that big of a deal

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
If it's not rhetorical, the answer is attention.
You already said it, who would disclose personal information like that to a random guy texting him?

If I remember correctly, the same user @ReentryPhantom tried to contact DSP's father, but he made some excuse and backed off the interview, probably to avoid being the topic for strangers to entertain themselves. That's a smarter move than what Kat's ex did.

Just my thoughts.
I was able to get a hold of him on LinkedIn and asked if he thought it was okay that Phil was using their health as a way to drum up support for his own monetary gain. I know he saw the message because it has a little picture of their LinkedIn profile pic by messages they've viewed. I them offered to give him money to interview him and that's when he ended up blocking me. Nothing I could do, dood. Can't change who you are I guess.

ReentryPhantom

kiwifarms.net
Why does Phil pay for everything and not have Kat help out?

I don't know. Maybe because Phil's dad went to work everyday while his mom sat at home chain smoking and ordering crap off QVC everyday.

He learned it from his parents.
Which is crazy really. His dad has a pretty decent LinkedIn profile and was a former Marine. You'd think Phil would have turned out differently.

Crunchy Smegma

kiwifarms.net
Why does Phil pay for everything and not have Kat help out?

I don't know. Maybe because Phil's dad went to work everyday while his mom sat at home chain smoking and ordering crap off QVC everyday.

He learned it from his parents.
Probably because him paying for all her stuff gives him an advantage in the relationship which he can use to lord over her and prevent her from leaving him.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
The fact that they have separate incomes and separate incomes is so weird to me. It also seems like Kat's only expenses are things for herself. Last year Phil was having his famous income tax issues while Kat got a refund... which went to a PS4 Pro. Phil is such a money cuck.

ReentryPhantom

kiwifarms.net
The fact that they have separate incomes and separate incomes is so weird to me. It also seems like Kat's only expenses are things for herself. Last year Phil was having his famous income tax issues while Kat got a refund... which went to a PS4 Pro. Phil is such a money cuck.
Wonder how she'll feel this year when she doesn't get a tax return?

ReentryPhantom

kiwifarms.net
You know, I don't think Kat is anywhere near as bad as we think she is. In fact, if you think about it, Dave has really done nothing but paint her negatively. Most of the stuff we think of her comes from his statements.
Nah she's complicit with him in everything he does. The wedding scam, the cat scam, the $1800. She knows what's going on, and her still being there confirms she's okay with it.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
Nah she's complicit with him in everything he does. The wedding scam, the cat scam, the $1800. She knows what's going on, and her still being there confirms she's okay with it.
To give her the benefit of the doubt, Phil could easily be doing all of this behind her back. Presumably she doesn’t watch Phil’s streams, so she wouldn’t really know what’s up. Shit last we saw of her, she was just staring down chat. So she could have easily distanced herself from his toxic streams entirely. As far as she’s concerned he’s just “working” probably. Though I guess ignorance isn’t really an excuse

Awful Meerkat

kojima is a fraud
kiwifarms.net
To give her the benefit of the doubt, Phil could easily be doing all of this behind her back. Presumably she doesn’t watch Phil’s streams, so she wouldn’t really know what’s up. Shit last we saw of her, she was just staring down chat. So she could have easily distanced herself from his toxic streams entirely. As far as she’s concerned he’s just “working” probably. Though I guess ignorance isn’t really an excuse
She's the only person he shares with, to the point where he had explained to her what the penne meme meant. She's undoubtedly having a "pre-stream"-type of discussion with him after the streams. He needs to whine to someone about the trolls and chargebacks and etc. He had mentioned all the other stupid shit he told her too.

LavosReee

kiwifarms.net
She's the only person he shares with, to the point where he had explained to her what the penne meme meant. She's undoubtedly having a "pre-stream"-type of discussion with him after the streams. He needs to whine to someone about the trolls and chargebacks and etc. He had mentioned all the other stupid shit he told her too.
He told her about horse memes. Imagine telling your girlfriend that other people think she's ugly. Reasons to do this are to foster an "us vs them" mentality, to reinforce that he's the only person she's got (she still made work friends though), and to excuse all the autism she hears through the office door.

That Hedonist Nerd

Methamphetamine Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
He told her about horse memes. Imagine telling your girlfriend that other people think she's ugly. Reasons to do this are to foster an "us vs them" mentality, to reinforce that he's the only person she's got (she still made work friends though), and to excuse all the autism she hears through the office door.
Agreed. Who the fuck would tell their spouse something like that in any healthy relationship? He fucked up with Panda, she was more independent and less controllable via Dave's psychological training he received by watching Dexter and American Psycho, so with Kat he turned that shit up to 11. We don't make fun of Kat to make fun of his wife, we make fun of her to get a rise out of the old man.

PenskeMaterial

kiwifarms.net
No guys, if Kat ever leaves Phil she will escape the autism, right?

Oh wait, Pandalee is still being documented. The detractors watch 24/7 even when you are dead.

By hooking up with Phil she signed an everlasting contract. Think about that. For all eternity people will know who Kat is, was, and will be. Praise be the ChaosRealm.
Once you've signed the dotted line there's no escape. This forum is like Wolfram & Hart.

Reactions: LavosReee
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino